Debit Card / debit card stuck up inside atm

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Recently I got your Debit card and today I tried to activate that through ATM which located in JAFZA Emirates NBD branch, but while putting my card into the ATM slot the machine captured the card or stuck up somewhere else.I tried to take it out, but it did not come out.The security was also there, I explained to him also .Then I tried another card in the same machine it was not accepting means the machine was faulty.I have used my old card in the old machine which is working properly.I called your callcenter and explained all, but he is saying that I have to pay AED 50 for new card.For your machine complaint also I have to pay money.is this your customer care? I am expecting a genuine action from your side and please solve this problem.My new Debit card no. is ####

Comments

Citibank Egypt
    Giza

I had a debit card since October 2011, it should be renewed October 2014. As I didn't receive any calls Ora messages to know about the procedures, I called the call center few day before september's end, first agent told me I should pay the over limit & it will be renewed automatically, i payed the over limit but no one called me to receive the new card, as there was an obligatory vacation in all over the country I thought it will b a delay. I had to use a card for some payments. After the vacation I called back again, another agent told me that there's no request for renewal & he didn't know why ?!! He didn't mention anything about over limit & he informed me that he will make a request for renewal & I should callback after 5 working day to make sure there's no delay. I called again after 5 working days, another agent told me that I have a negative feedback from Central bank because of some delay payments & it will be a high risk to renew my credit card, he also asked me to call back again after 24 hours to know the result about the negotiation with the Central bank. Next day i took a day off from my work went to the other bank where I have a loan and payed all what the need. I called Citibank again to know the result & inform them that I have no delay payments at all. Third agent answered the call & told me that I shouldn't be worry the debit card will be renewed automatically at the end of October, I told him what they told me about my i score & the negative feed back, he said "ooh yes you are right " I asked him why he provided me with wrong info, he said sorry i just knew the case from you now?!!! I asked how come?!! Your colleague is the one who informed me about this issue & you didn't know since the beginning however you are looking to the history of my case. He was a very rude agent and made me super angry so I asked to call the supervisor he said there's no need as he will tell you same info. I insisted so he left me on hold " more that 2 minutes" he came back & told me he will transfer the call to his supervisor, then left me on hold about " 15 minutes" he came back telling me sorry the supervisor will call you back as he is attending a meeting?!! I was so nervous asked how come you just told me I will transfer the call then came back telling me he is in a meeting?!! I won't end the call till I talk to a supervisor. The he transferred the call to someone called Mr. Sherif El Saied, actually I am not sure if he is a supervisor or another colleague because I don't trust them anymore. After a very long conversation while Mr. Sherif was trying to handle me & apologizing for what the other agents told me & their wrong info, he asked again to pay the over limit so they could renew the card manually as there's no option to renew it automatically. I asked why they didn't told me to do that since the beginning & they asked me to pay the other bank delays, he apologized again informing me that there's no problem with my i score as I have a good history with this bank ( of course I have a good experience because I already repaid the whole debit card before). We had a deal to pay the over limit on 30 October & the supervisor will make another request to renew the card manually. Finally I payed the over limit on 29 October and call back on 30 October morning to inform them. Mr. Sherif told me that he will send the request right now & I should receive a call back on Sunday or Monday. Today 3 November I received a call informing me that we can't renew the card as you have a negative feedback with Central bank?!!! However i have payed all the other bank needs. How come all that happened from such a bank supposed to be an international ?!! How come different agents have different info however they have same training?!! How come you have such a rude agents who supposed to attend the calls?!! Finally the supervisor told me when an agent call you asking to apply for another debit card or loan from our bank don't accept. I had a very bad experience with you bank & I will stop all my dealing with this bank and spread my experience with all social media methods & with all my relatives £ friends.

Mrs. Mai Adel

• Ra

Excellent

• Sm

dear sir
    my atm no 4029850221468645 ATM ID 1FDBLY02 SEQ NO 5864 ACCOUNT NO 26770100009156 . I use my atm card on 01.03.12 at bob atm at rajendra nagar bareilly time 17:22 I enter the amount RS 10000 but atm machine gave only RS 300 and it was given me the atm slip of RS 10000 withdrawal from the atm. So please check it and transfer rest of amount of RS 9700 into my account.
    MRS AMI RASTOGI

• De
      3rd of Jun, 2016

plese block your atm by calling to BOB cutomer care no.1800 22 04 00.then contact your branch with a copy of FIR registered with police.they will guide you for regeneratoin of new atm card.

• De

Dear sir/madam

my name is surya A/C holder of ur bank A/c no- 27890100014691 i already subbmit my application in bhajanpura branch on 14-09-2009 of ur bank but no action took from your side ...so kindly do smtng its very urgent

• Ka
    banking
    India

My debit card no.6220181294000010155 is captured in Corporation Bank, Nalla sopara(E)'s ATM M/c near Neminath Hosptital, Aachole Road . Please stop payment immediately, if any can be made by this .

• Ra

Hi,

My Debit card number is blocked i entered the pin number thrice please do the need full please reactivate as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Rajender

• Re
    bank of baroda

Respected Sir/Mam,
    my name is reeta and my a/c no. 12820100015320 . my debit card unfortunately missed today 20/8/2011 so please blocked my current code of debit card and issuing me new debit card with new pin no.
    your regards,
    reeta
    mob.no. 9336288264

• Vi
    noida
    Phone: 7530829090

card number- 4029850276338156 and name vinay kumar sharma

Your Bank didn't authorize this transaction. Please contact your bank with your transaction number for details

• Ki
    Bank of Baroda
    bobcards.com

ATM did not give money but it was debited from my account. ATM ID 1FDLUC29 SEQ No 6668 Card No 4029850240378437 date 2.09.2010.