Debit Card / Deactivating my account
Barclays deactivated my debit card because I had not used it in 90 days as per the terms and conditions despite having regualar monthly payments going into the current account. I was going to use the money to pay for a holiday and as the card was "cancelled" I could not get access to it so I had to pay a credit card surcharge. Barclays Bank said they would not pay compensation.
More Debit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Debit Card - Wrong Transaction Entry
- Debit Card - request to change pin code 
- Debit Card - debit card stuck up inside atm 
- Debit Card - TRANSACTION FAILURE BUT AMOUNT DEBITED
- Debit Card - cash not recieved from ATM but amount deducted.
- Debit Card - card blocked 
- Debit Card - debit Card not received
- Debit Card - STATEMENT
- Debit Card - Horrible customer service