Debenhams — Staff in bed fitting
I visited your store at derby yesterday, and wanted to try on two bras. One was a size smaller so I asked if someone could check it. The first lady I spoke to said the next appointment was 1:40 but I just said I only needed a quick look if possible as I already knew it was a size smaller. I then heard another lady - tall, skinny and brown hair - making comments in front of everyone about the fact I has asked. I found this very upsetting and disrespectful. She's talking about how you're NEVRR allowed to just check a bra, yet I have had this done before. And to be honest, I will not be shopping at this store again as it was very disrespectful. I look forward to hearing from you.
More Debenhams Complaints & Reviews
- Debenhams - I was &arrested& 
- Debenhams Credit Card - Balance Transfer Missing 
- Debenhams - security 
- Debenhams - Appalling Customer Service. Needs Addressing!!
- Debenhams - Poor & Slow Customer Service
- Debenhams - poor service hereford store
- Debenhams - lost order 
- Debenhams - service
- Debenhams - Cashiers
- Debenhams - items not delivered and no refund made