DEBBIE REED, WAITE PARK, YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!! / REMOVE INAPPROPRIATE POSTING

1 Waite Park, MN, United States Review updated:

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE DISRESPECTED MY FAMILY FOR THE LAST TIME.
THER WERE 2 NAMES NOT INCLUDED ON THE POST:
DEBBIE REED
DIANE GETTA
THESE 2 OMITTED NAMES WILL NOW BE ADDED TO THE WEBPAGE, TITLED:
PEOPLE WE ARE PRAYING FOR
PEOPLE WE ARE PRAYING FOR, WHO DO NOT KNOW THE LORD...THEY NEED SALVATION.
Who is to blame? I'll choose BOTH.
These women are hiding behind God, using Him to rant on the Web.
Have you forgotten? God does not like UGLY. and right now, BOTH OF YOU ARE UGLY.
Disrespecting yourselves, your Husbands, and your Children.
YOU have not been apart of MY life since 1988, the Year Diane confessed her Sins, past and present, to her BUMBLING DRUNK Husband, at the time.
I have been the MRS. since 1989. DO THE MATH.
For you, my stupid, former relative of the one I LOVE,
JUDGEMENT DAY HAS ARRIVED.

PEOPLE, PEOPLE, ... DO NOT BE ALARMED, only BAD MOMS AND DIRTY WIVES ARE INCLUDED, this time.
GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST. A comforting thought.
Imagine, one day, You're raising Your Family, and the next thing you know, You're fighting ###ED PEOPLE on the Web, to remove a inappropriate posting, involving myself, my Husband, and MY CHILD!!!
There was a total of 4 fully printed pages of Names on this posting. People I do not even know, but I will Defend them, also. Especially the Children listed as needing Salvation.
HOW DARE YOU?
THAT'S WHERE YOU CROSSED THE LINE!!
Children ARE INNOCENT. ALL CHILDREN.
You should be ASHAMED of Yourself. I know I am.

Then there's your TRUSTING HUSBAND.
IS HE AWARE?
ohoh... was that your husband?...you better click off now, but before you go, remember...
A TRUE GODLYWOMEN, STANDS UP FOR HER FAMILY WHEN VICIOUSLY ATTACKED.
YOU MAY SIT DOWN.

Comments

• Th
      20th of May, 2012

To: Whom it may concern:
    YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED TO REMOVE AN INAPROPRIATE WEBPAGE.
    YOUR ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THIS PAGE HAS FAILED;
    WHILE NO LONGER ON GOOGLE SEARCH, IT CAN BE FOUND ON 4!!! OTHER SEARCH ENGINES.
    BING
    YIPPY
    LYCOS
    AND YAHOO.
    JUST TYPE PEOPLE WE ARE PRAYING FOR AND THE TITLE AND CACHED PAGE APPEAR.

YOU ARE A MONSTER ON THE INTERNET!!!
    THERE ARE 127!!! ANGELFIRE.COM/MN/GODLY WOMEN WEBPAGES LISTED ON ANGELFIRE INDEX PAGE.
    THE ONE THAT MY FAMILY'S NAME WAS ON CONTAINED THE NAMES OF 477 !!! PEOPLE, INCLUDING, CHILDREN, WHOLE FAMILY'S, SOME ONE'S UNBORN GIRL, i am going to throw up, after reading this part...
    MY FAMILY 'S NAME WAS INCLUDED WITH 36 NAMES, PEOPLE I NEVER SEE, AND ARE, AT THE MOST, FORMER!!! RELATIVES. SINCE 1988, HAVE NOT BEEN APART OF MY!!! FAMILY.
    HOW DARE YOU? YOU AND YOUR CRONIES AT THE CHURCH!!
    I AM NOT APART OF THESE PEOPLES LIVES AND I WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN SUCH A HATEFUL WAY.
    REMOVE THESE ADDITIONAL WEBPAGES!!!
    I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!!

AT THIS TIME I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO WROTE THESE NAMES.

YOU ARE SICK.
    YOU AND YOUR FRIEND SHELLY THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND LAUGHED AT ME.
    DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THAT IDIOT ALMOST LET OUT YOUR DIRTY SECRET( YOUR 5 YEAR AFFAIR WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!!
    FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE SCARED OF BETTY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? BETTY, THAT FALLING DOWN DRUNK . BETTY??
    ANOTHER BAD MOM, DIRTY STEPMOM, AND DIRTIER WIFE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????
    YOU FIGURED IF SHE KNEW THEN EVERYONE WOULD KNOW, ( YOU KNOW HOW SHE USED TO LOVE TO CALL PEOPLE DRUNK AFTER HER HUSBAND PASSED OUT AND REPEAT HERSELF) YA KNOW...
    i didn't know
    YOU, HE, DAVID, BETTY, SHELLY, ALL OF YOU KNEW.
    YOUR HUSBAND WAS THE 2ND TO THE LAST TO KNOW, AND I WAS THE LAST.

ARE YOU STILL FRIENDS WITH SHELLY?
    HIS SISTER TOLD ME THIS, AND I'VE BEEN LAUGHING FOR YEARS ABOUT THIS!!!

YOU WERE WRONG TO NOT BE AFRAID OF ME, YEAH SURE I WAS ONLY THE GIRLFRIEND, THEN, BUT NOW!!! I AM THE WIFE, AND THE MOM.

To: Debbie:
    this is very upsetting to me.
    i need to know who wrote this hateful page, and why after all these years apart, why was my family included, now?
    i have been shocked, humiliated, angry, mad, disrespected, sad, and then mad, sad, all over again.
    I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS.
    I WAS QUIETLY RAISING MY FAMILY, BEFORE THIS WEBPAGE WAS LINKED TO ME.
    7!!! YEARS.
    WHAT CHILD FOUND THEIR PARENTS NAMES, OR WORSE THEIR OWN NAMES ON THIS HATEFUL WEBPAGE.?
    I WANT TO CRY WHEN I THINK OF IT. CHILDREN HAVE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH. THEY DO NOT NEED SALVATION, THEY NEED PEACE.

I met you on Easter 1983, I brought Grandma flowers, and she was so surprised.

I came to your Wedding to John.
    I brought you a gift, Picture Frames, Candles in Candle Holders? i forget, it's been along time.
    I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't like me.
    I was just dating and falling in Love with him.

I still have your daughter's Baby picture in a Memories Box. Cutie in a flower/bow headband.
    I'm not sure if I rec'd. one of your Son, it may be in an earlier dated box, if I have one.

I think I sent you a picture of My Child. I know K and Grandma were sent one.
    I still have your name and address in my home telephone book.

You have met my Child, when we would come to get Grandma for a visit.
    This is the Child who has been disrespected, along with 476 others.
    He has done nothing to you to be added . he doesn't even know these people he is linked to.

I last saw you in Sept. 2001, at Grandma's funeral, which of course, was ruined by that child predator/former family member, being there.

1988 you chose HER not him.
    Do you know what your Brother said to MY HUSBAND??? sorry man, she just wanted to show her respect...
    What does 2-1-2005, have to do with anything? I can't figure it out.
    YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO INCLUDE MY FAMILY, NOW.
    YOU AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE ON THE LIST NEVER CHOSE US BEFORE!!!IF YOU THINK YOU CAN INCLUDE US NOW.
    YOU LEFT OFF THE BIGGEST SINNER OF ALL, AND YOURSELF.
    DON'T YOU KNOW, YOU ALWAYS RECOGNIZE YOURSELF WHEN PRAYING, IF YOU DON'T, IT'S JUST A WASTE OF GOD'S TIME.
    YOU MUST ASK FOR SALVATION FOR YOURSELF AT THIS TIME.
    DON'T GET ME WRONG, I AM NOT JUDGING YOU, YOU HAVE OPENED THIS DIALOG, YOURSELF.
    WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND. and it will stop with me!!!

REMOVE THE WEBPAGE TITLES, AND CACHED PAGES. NOW

In all this craziness, I will not forget to be grateful for what I have.
    That Child, My Child, is a Dream Come True.

• My
      26th of May, 2012

Dear Debbie, May 26, 2012

Thank you for removing the hurtful web pages.
    I woke up this morning, dreading it showing up, still.
    I am not a computer expert, but to not have to view it takes away some of the pain I have been feeling lately.
    I apologize for swearing at you.I only swear when I'm mad, and I'm sorry.

YOU have given me the courage, thru this, to confront a Child Predator, someone who affected my life 24 years ago.
    Humiliation and Shame should not last a lifetime.
    Let me return the favor...

I'm glad to see your Beautiful Web Pages.
    I have read your updated, aqua blue Testimonial and I think I understand now.
    The stark White background, the Deep Black all caps Title.
    You didn't post this to hurt me directly.
    Was his name on the list? it was, wasn't it oh my god
    If it was the other one, I will help you confront this Coward.
    But, it was the one on the posting, right?
    Honey, I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
    These people are Child Predators.
    They try to act normal, having spouses, and children, but they are never happy, and are mentally ill.
    Please, I have heard your cries, and I will hold your hand thru this.
    This is over!!! There will be no more sadness.
    He is a old Man, and will not get away with hurting you when you were a child!

Call him, leave a message if he isn't there, email him, send him a letter, write a poem and mail it, write a blog an id him, file an online person complaint. Please.
    The time is now. Tomorrow may be to late.

Please send me a letter, to my new home, in the same city, even if you just tell me you have read this.

I thought you were ashamed of him, for what she did, and of me, for swallowing my pride, and choosing to be Loved by him, instead of losing him.
    Nothing compares to this.
    You have suffered twice as long as us, and now it is your turn.

Don't worry another minute.
    I promise this will get better. It already is.

• Mi
      31st of Oct, 2018

It has been 30 years since I found out that Diane Getta, then Diane Neumann was f-ing my boyfriend, her family member.
    She is a Child Predator who was older and married with 3 kids.