Deauville Resort / Rotten service

1 6701 Collins AveMiami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3058658154

My first mistake was pulling into your driveway. I got out my car onto your slippery faux-marble stairs and was confronted with the hefty $20.00 a day Valet parking ticket. Twenty dollars a day to have your car vandalized, hit by a city bus, windows smashed out and other random people riding as passengers!!! WOW!!! I have never seen such un-professionalism! The worst part is that the hotel takes absolutely NO RESPONCIBILITY whatsoever!!! They allow people like “Henry” and his “”brother”” to run the show outside. They don’t even wear a uniform so handing your car keys to them is unreal!!! I have not even made it up to my room as yet. At this point I just wanted to leave! I truly believe that this hotel is on a list for demolition somewhere, but because it takes so long for the government’s tape to reach things you’re unaware. Upon checkout, after the bill was paid in full and after I had physically left the building…someone charged nearly $900.00 plus dollars to my discover card!!! WHAT THE H#%&?????? This is not a good reflection on you and your hotel!!!
A VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER!

Other minor complaints:
Marsite needed in pool…down to raw cement.
Electric outlets should really be in working condition
Rats and mice should either be charged full price or escorted from premises
A little warm…okay HOT water would be nice in a shower…I know it is a fairly new concept…
Terrazzo and water…can anyone say…LAWSUIT!
Just because The Beatles may have spent a night there 50 years ago, doesn’t mean you never wash that area again!!!

L

Comments

• Af
      23rd of Jun, 2008

I agree with this comment. This hotel is not accomadating to any of their guests. I felt very unsafe there. On the day that I was there a man was robbed at gun point right out infront. Did the hotel care...NO!