Dean Martin Roast DVD's / bootleg copies

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I stupidly ordered the Dean Martin Roast DVD's from http://www.hamptonstephens.com/ and I got taken!
These are bootleg copies that came from China. They skip, freeze and jump around. JUNK!
This "company" does NOT return emails. I sent 7 so far and not one was answered even though they have a supposed 100% money back guarantee! HUH! Alot of good that is when no one responds.

I'm contacting Mastercard to file a complaint and try to get my money back. I also plan on reporting them to ANYONE that will listen!

Comments

• Bl
      22nd of Mar, 2014

I came across the Hampton Stephens listing for "complete" Dean Martin roasts set. The real set from Time-Life is 25 disks with 54 programs, NTSC, North America only, $249.95. You might do better at ebay or Amazon Marketplace but only so much better. The Hampton Stephens claims 12 disks with 26 programs, region-free, $47.95. Another site called Tim Cunha offers same. Yet another offers price of $49.99 claiming 12 disks but with 54 programs: that one is called WishDVD. Glad I researched. Very little comment on internet about any of these "ultra-bargain" sites apart from what I found here on this site. STAY AWAY, MY CHILDREN, STAY AWAY from these evident scams. My sympathies to the person writing here who got taken in. There are other sites out there doing similar, that I've come across, with Jackie Gleason programs and with "Bewitched". I'm sure that's not all either.