Dean Martin Celebrity RoastsNOT WATCHABLE ...BOOTLEGS!

1 Review updated:

I wish I had read all of these complaints before forking over $69.99 for bootleg copies of something I can't even watch! I called [protected], it rang about 10 times, and said "the person you are trying to reach is unavailable." I BET HE IS!!! HE IS OUT SPENDING MY MONEY!!! I guess this is a lesson learned. I do not anticipate getting my money back.

Comments

• Li
      Apr 28, 2009
    Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts - Poor reproductions
    67 Norris Close
    Red Deer
    Alberta
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.ca

These DVD's are very poor quality as far as color is conc4a532erned. They are also quite blurry. In the past when we've seen them advertised on TV they were how they should be.

• Na
      Nov 10, 2010

My brother had the same thing happen to him. I've been trying to find something out there on it but you're the only one I can find. I attached a photo of the cover. It was not even the same cover as advertised. I'll keep on looking until I find something.

• Na
      Nov 10, 2010

Same people ... still researching but found out that the phone number matches with other complaints dealing with this site too.

tvdvdboxsets.com
    Is this your domain name? Renew it now.

Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
    IP Address: 65.60.10.110 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
    Record Type: Domain Name
    Server Type: Other
    Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    WebSite Status: Active

The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WhoIs database,
    while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
    with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
    information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
    in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
    Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
    permission of GoDaddy.com, Inc. By submitting an inquiry,
    you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
    you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
    dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
    purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
    and solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
    not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
    processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
    including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
    in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
    is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
    Johnny Roberts
    Canada

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: TVDVDBOXSETS.COM

+1.[protected] Fax --

Technical Contact:
    Roberts, Johnny gordie.wood.[protected]@gmail.com
    +1.[protected] Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.TVDVDBOXSETS.COM
    NS2.TVDVDBOXSETS.COM

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

• Kj
      Apr 19, 2012

This company is so unethical! My Dad purchased the dvds thinking it was a one time purchase. He was not aware that his amex card would be charged every month for dvds sent on a monthly basis. There are 2 sets for $50 each - $100 per month being charged to his account without him realizing it! He is 86 years old and I believe they took advantage of him and continue to take advantage of elderly people who would be interested in this type of dvd. I was able to return the dvds that he had not opened but I had to escalate the matter to a supervisor. What a nightmare. Beware!