Dean Martin Celebrity Roast / Ordered from this website, cant get a hold of them now!

1323 Floyd Ave 24BRome, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 315-336-8026

I ordered the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts collection on 12-8-07. I charged it to my Visa Card a total of $88.18, they said I would be getting a confirmation email within 48 hours of the order, never happened . Tried to get onto their orders@UltimateDVDShop website that they give you... no such website. Same complaint as others in regards to the phone number they give you ,1-877-7-TV-SHOW. I can not believe that this still goes on, how can anyone trust any website. I got this link through Amazon. This should be investigated by the proper authorities and the people behind it should be put where they belong.

Comments

Ev
  23rd of Dec, 2007
Same exact thing happened to me as the above complaint. Ordered on my Visa and never recieved item. Phone number you can never get through on no matter what time you try. {Always all operators are busy!!!! YA Right!! I'm in the process of disputing this chagre with my credit card company. Please don't fall for this scam...
Js
  29th of Dec, 2007
Same thing happened to us, ordering through thedvdplanet.org. We called our credit card and had the charge removed and filed a report on them.
Ch
  21st of Jan, 2008
The same thing happened to me. I ordered this at the beginning of December, january rolled around, and still know dvd's. Called the number all day long, no one ever answered. I ordered mine thru dvdavenue.com. One day i got on the website clicked the live chat and actually got someone. I have never yelled and cussed so much online, i was pissed. The lady kept telling me she was sorry the matter has been forwarded to someone else because they only do chats online, she assured me someone would call, and of course no one did. I bugged them on the live chat everyday until finally they had enough of me, the lady i was talking with online said she would call me as i was on the computer and she did, i gave her a ear full and they refunded my money within 1 week. Its to bad this is how they run there business i really wanted these dvds.
Ch
  12th of Mar, 2008
Guess I'm not the only one who got scammed by this company. I ordered the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts from dvdavenue.tv on 12-16-07 and have not received them yet. Can't get in touch with ANYONE by phone, email or live chat. They did email me once in Feb. and said my credit card had not been charged yet, but they took the money out of my account on 12-20-07, 4 days after I ordered. Apparently any website with .tv after it is the same company because when you go to each one they look pretty much the same.
Bo
  27th of Dec, 2010
Add http://www.hamptonstephens.com to the list. I bought the Dean Martin DVD set from there thinking it was a legitimate U.S. company. The discs came from China and are bootleg copies. They skip, freeze up and a basically useless.
They NEVER reply to their email, I sent about 7 so far:
sales@hamptonstephens.com

I'm contacting Master Card to try and get my money back!