DealzClick.com / Three levels tower cat toy - $23.95

1 Portland, OR, United States Review updated:

I placed an on-line order (order #3939) with Cheapdealz.com on 3/3/2017, received confirmation (copied below), and charges of $23.95 were deducted from my checking account on 3/3/2017.
Since then, I have received no product, no update, nor even a response from numerous messages sent as instructed via their communication links. This is a relatively small order, but beyond them "stealing" $23.95 from my account, they have my banking information as well. I have seen numerous complaints regarding CheapDealz since investigating them further on line, but also good reviews. Tracking an exact physical location is impossible as the addresses seem questionable and no phone number has been located yet. Please advise me as to what information your agency may have on this company as I'm pretty sure you have already received other complaints. Thank you.

Lisa Brown
[protected]@aol.com
[protected]
ORDER CONFIRMATION: Rec'd 3/6/2017
"ORDER #3737
Your order is on the way
Your order is on the way to you. Don't forget to send us an image of you with your new items to receive your 25% OFF coupon code! We love seeing our happy customers and we want to show you off!
View your order
or Visit our store
Items in this shipment

Three Levels Tower Cat Toy × 1
Green
If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at [protected]@DealzClick.com"

Li
May 18, 2017

Comments

• Co
      27th of Jun, 2017

DealzClick.com
    DealzClick.com Contacts & Information
    Posted: June 27, 2017 by [protected]@rcherbals.com
    Three levels tower cat toy - $23.95
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes
    Portland, Oregon
    CheapDealz.com
    I placed an on-line order (order #4217) with DealzClick.com on 3/5/2017, received confirmation (copied below), and charges of $23.95 were deducted from my checking account on 3/7/2017.
    Since then, I have received no product, no update, nor even a response from numerous messages sent as instructed via their communication links. This is a relatively small order, but beyond them "stealing" $23.95 from my account, they have my banking information as well. I have seen numerous complaints regarding DealzClick since investigating them further on line. Tracking an exact physical location is impossible as the addresses seem questionable and no phone number has been located yet. Please advise me as to what information your agency may have on this company as I'm pretty sure you have already received other complaints. Thank you.

Connie Carlin
    Items in this shipment

Three Levels Tower Cat Toy × 1
    Green

2nd of Jul, 2017

I order a three tier cat toy they they took the amount out of my account, then they sent me an email saying my order was on its way to me that was in February an I've still not received it yet

• Co
      3rd of Jul, 2017

So are you going to send me the product or refund my money ??? Please let me know !!!

Connie Carlin

• Sh
      7th of Dec, 2017

I ordered the 3 level tower cat toy on March2, 2017 and I to had money taken out of my account but still haven't recieved the item I ordered..I emailed them with no response from them..