Dealyard.com — Their price is ridiculously cheap probably because they buy defective items and sell it to people
I purchased a Hansgrohe Talis S electronic faucet from Dealyard. First of all, this faucet requires an electrical outlet even though the item description says "Battery powered". So I had an electrician install an outlet for $100.
After installing this item, I noticed the water dripping from within the faucet body during the first use. I e-mailed the merchant regarding this issue and wanted an exchange; but they just said that I need to go through Hansgrohe and they cannot accept an item after installed. Really? How would I know that the product is defective if not installed? The merchant refused to exchange or to work with me. Their price is ridiculously cheap probably because they buy defective items and sell it to people!!
More Dealyard.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dealyard - Do not buy from them 
- Dealyard - Untrustworthy Company; Defective Products, Non-Existent Customer Service
- Dealyard.com - They delivered used electric blanket
- Dealyard.com - I will not buy from them again!
- Dealyard - bad service
- Dealyard.com - Wrong item and I don't like that the seller keeps silence
- Dealyard.com - Delivery was cancelled