dealy of passport / not issue my passport

1 India Review updated:

Sir,
My name is k.suman s/o k.babu file no z25062907. I applied for passport in feb 2007from my home town, on that time i studying in hyd so my second time enquary is completed on 20 Feb 2008 . And my file out word no 1023 si no 5 dispatch date 20/03/2008.But i dont get any letter till now .I contact RPO, he dont give any response to me .I want passport very urgent i got a good offer to study in abroad so pls help me

I beg passport fficer pls issue my passport i ready to pay panalty so pls help me

Regards
suman

Comments

• Mo
      24th of Nov, 2008

RESPECTED AUTHORITIES, I MOHAMMED IMTIAZ ALI SON OF MOHAMMED ABID ALI WITH THE FILE REFERENCE NO.W23895508 I REALLY NEED MY PASSPORT TO APPEAR FOR MY IELTS EXAM AND I HAVE ALREADY FURNISH MY NAME AND MY FATHERS NAME IN FULL EXPANDED FORM IN PASSPORT ADALAT EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT GOT MY PASSPORT TILL NOW.IN ADALAT THEY SAID ME THAT IT WILL COME TO ME BEFORE TEN DAYS BUT I DID NOT GOT TILL NOW.I REALLY NEED MY PASSPORT URGENTLY PLEASE DESPATCH MY PASSPORT.

• Mr
      12th of Jun, 2009

RESPECTED AUTHORITIES, I MR. SALIM AHMED KHAN WITH THE FILE REFERENCE NO.BOMA00587606 I REALLY NEED MY PASSPORT TO APPEAR FOR MY JOB I HAVE ALREADY FURNISH MY NAME AND MY FATHERS NAME IN FULL EXPANDED FORM IN PASSPORT I TWO TIMES GO TO PASSPORT OFFICE AND MEET THE PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER BUT NOT YET I GOT MY PASSPORT REALLY NEED MY PASSPORT URGENTLY PLEASE DESPATCH MY PASSPORT.
    pls. see your best level and sent me reply on my e.mail id.

MY E.MAIL ID. salma.livein@gmail.com