Deals Direct / non-delivery of goods

3/9 Petrea Court,Wynnum WestBrisbane, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 33969568
On Sunday 25th October, I ordered an Aiptek camcorder, and to date (5th November), I have not received it. Could you please explain why? Thankyou

Comments

Be
  17th of Feb, 2009
DO NOT BUY FROM DEALS DIRECT---I ORDERED $1600.00 and MY ORDER WAS ALL WRONG. THEY HAVE NO TELEPHONE NUMBER ABD THE TELEPHONE NUMBER THEY GIVE TO FEDEX WAS NOT IN SERVICE.I SENT MANY E-MAILS BUT NO REPLY.I SENT E-MAILS TO CATHRYN.SHE WAS GOOD BEFORE I ORDERED AND I REQUESTED A PHONE NUMBER BUT NEVER GOT ONE/.I PAID BY BANK DRAFT SO I COULD NOT HOLD PAYMENTS.I ORDERED FLASH DRIVES, IPODS AND SD CARDS.I GOT NONE OF WHAT I ORDERED AND NO ONE IS RETURNING MY E-MAILS.THEY ARE A FRAUD.PLEASE DONE BUY FROM THEM.
Be

Phone: 1-888-501-7749
buydirectoutlet.com

I purchase 50 A-Data 8GB Flash Drives---they sent me 16 GB which I did not want
50 kingston Mini SD Cards+Adapters------they sent me 32 GB No Adapters
20 *GB USB Portable MP4/MP3/FM/CAM/Voice w/2.8 US---they sent me a no name digital Music Player
I purchased these products for re-sale. I used all my extra cash to start my small bussiness, now I am broke because I cant sell these products.I sent many e-mails to Cathryn who was my contact, but I got no reply after the package was delivered and a Bank Draft paid to Fedex. No one is returning my e-mail and the phone number is out of service.I requested a phone number but did not get one, however they give Fedex a phone number that wa phoney.I got their number fro Fedex, when I called it was out of service.
I dont know what to do from here, all that I know is that I am broke.
There invoice that was sent with the products was the value of $350.00. I think this could be cross-border fraud and tax invasion.
At
  26th of Feb, 2009
I am also victim of this trap website http://www.buydirectoutlet.com/
I bought 20 32g kingston flash drive and paid for with COD after I receive it
I found that the product take only 1g not 32 . I try to contact the website but no
Respond !!!.
My opinion to any one fall victim to this punch of thefts is to go fill a complaint at
The Attorney general office in PA . Just follow the link and it will explain what to do
Exactly.
if too many people will do this we may get our money back. Even I know this thief’s
are out of the USA now.
Another Viktim
Bi
  3rd of Apr, 2009
PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DEALS DIRECT AKA DIRECT BUY CO. AKA BUYDIRECTOUTLET.COM. THEY ARE FRAUDSTARS. THEIR ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS

10305 WILLOWBEND CIRCLE
2E
CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA 28210

MY ORDER WAS NOT CORRECT AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS TESTED ALL HAD PROBLEMS. NOT A SINGLE PRODUCT WAS NEW.THEY WERE ALL RE-FURBISHED AND NOT OPERATING PROPERLY. I CANT GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE FROM THE COMPANY. NONE OF MY E-MAIL MESSASGES WAS REPLIED TOO.THEY HAVE A PHONEY PHONE NUMBER.THE PERSON IN CHARGE GOES BY THE NAME CATHRYN.

DealsDirect Logo DealsDirect