Deals 4 All / Don't buy the products from deals4all.net

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased digital camcorder. They sent to me wrong product. As per discussion with customer care i have resent the product. Still i didn't received the product. I lost nearly Rs1000 to call the customer care... Don't buy anything from www.deals4all.net. They are cheating the customer... Even customer care peoples in 022 [protected] are not giving any response. They are transferring the call near by cabins and playing with customer. 19th june i was stayed nearly 50 minutes in the call. Somebody named niyathi didn't gave any correct response. She told that she will call back with in 10 minutes. she never called. I lost Rs100 in single call.

Ka

Comments

• Vt
      6th of Mar, 2010

Yes, I am also avictim of NAAPToL deal $ all.I too bought a Camcorder with Rs 4300.When I opened I found out that I was cheated.This comcorder is not working properly.I sewnt back the products to the company because of the warrentyin the month of January.I have'nt received the products yet.Two weeks before I had got a phone call from AIRCEL PARCEL SERVICE that I had a parcel from NAAPTOL, .so that I welcomed him home for the delivery.When he came home, He demanded to get Rs 4300, the actal cost of the products.I have'nt paid the money because I already paid the amount for the same products in the month of December.
    I made number of calls to the customer care but no satisfactory reply.I had received a caqll from AIRCELL PARCEL OFFICE