Dealmax / fraud

1 CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-548-0685

i was look at may bank acct online and saw that i had been charge 29.95 from this company call dealmax. i had no idea what this was. took this to my bank and they got me the phone #. when i try to call i was put on hold and no one came back to phone. i canceled my debt card so that i would not be charge again. the bank also pulled my acct and from march 6 to april 2 this compay had tried to debt my acct for 29.95. this is wrong. this company is stealing money from people accts without them know it. i would like to see if i can get my 29.95 back.

Comments

• Ke
      16th of Jun, 2008

Deal max debited my account w/ out any consent. I do not even know who Deal Max is! No representative got back to me, when i attempted to contact them. I am angry!

• Ga
      21st of Sep, 2008

I too have ben charged $29.95 2 time on my account on the same day. I don't know who this is. but From now on wil not be depositing my money on thi account.

• Fl
      27th of Sep, 2008

i haved been charged an account$29.95 two times last september 18, and september 20, 2008 and charged $1 from september 20, 2008.from dealmax THROUGH our credit card, by FIACARD SERVICE NOTICE. we cannot pay that, we dont know who is" MR DEAL MAX" credited to our accounts with out my consent.

31st of Oct, 2009

I am so appauled to know that I have been having this place called DEALMAX taking money out of my account. I found that they had been taking this money out every since May 06 09. I immediately called the bank to get this matter corrected. I would like to know how in the hell did you get my cc number. This is fraud and soon due you will be caught up with and penalized for your fraudential actions. The party is over where I am concerned, you will not charge another $19.95 to my card DEALMAX!!! signed ANGRY WOMAN.