Dealmax / Unauthorized charges!

United States Review updated:
4.15

I checked my bank account and noticed that there were 3 different transactions on my account, that I never authorized, this caused my account to be overdrawn.

Beware people!
Va

Comments

Le
  7th of Feb, 2008
two charges in dec and jan was placed on my credit card I never received anything from this company - i attempt to cancell this and was told I could only have jan charges credit and was told I only got info about this in my e-mail my computer was out of order and I was not able to check it I feel I should be able to get a credit please help supv bill #25045 std he could not help me.
Le
  7th of Feb, 2008
i did not understand manely the person's reason and what the company consist of
La
  12th of Feb, 2008
I found a fradulent charge on my account dated 2/12/08.
Ar
  12th of Feb, 2008
I just got charged by Dealmax and I do not have a clue on who these people are. If anyone has the company info can they please send it to me so that I can contact them and find out what they heck is going on and Why I am being charged for something that I do not know what it is. My email isasmith94946@gmail.com. Thanks
Di
  20th of Feb, 2008
If anybody needs to contact therse people the number is 800-548-0685
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I looked at my bank account and noticed there was a charge I did not remember placing. A few days later 2/23/08 I checked my account again and the charge was to Deal Max. Who are they? I called the number and had no idea why they charged my account. I did get to talk to a person and she fixed the problem and stated it would take 2 business days to refund my money. That will be on 2/26/08. If the money isn't refunded I'll be calling back and posting another complaint. Seems like a nice little scam to me!!!!!
Ca
  28th of Feb, 2008
Like I said before they tried to charge my credit card but thank God my card declined the charge.
Do
  22nd of Mar, 2008
On 2-19-08 $19.95 plus $1.00 was taken out of my account. I don't know what it is fore. I did not authorize any to take any money out of my account.

This has happened to me before only it was $436.oo from stellar corp. They called me back a few times over the months and said they would give me my money back if I would give them my account number. I told them a money order or cashier's check and they hung up on me.

Could you please fine out about this DealMax? I know I will never see my other money. I am on disability social security and can not afford people stealing money out of my account. All of this caused overdrafts. Please let me know what I can do.

Your help in this matter will be deeply appreciated.

Donna Sigmon
hubbysangel@bellsouth.net
Na
  28th of Mar, 2008
I noticed a mysterious charge on my credit card statement for a company I'd never heard of. In checking, I found that it was a "membership" to DEALMAX. I never "joined" this, and still do not know how they got my number. It has been impossible to contact them. I had to cancel the card to keep from having the $19.95 charge levied monthly. Right now, the bank has given me a "90 day provisional return" on this, while thye investigate it. I am enraged that such stealth is allowed to prey on people. This company is SLIME.
  29th of Mar, 2008
I have these charges on my bank account and I am going to report thes offenses to the authorities, and sue if necessary.
Yv
  3rd of Apr, 2008
Has anyone ever been reimbursed by Dealmax? I just discovered two unauthorized debits to our account and don't know who they are.
Dj
  11th of Apr, 2008
took money without authorization about 100.00 worth of charges
Ka
  18th of Apr, 2008
There was a charge on my cc for $19.95 which I did not authorize. The charge was on a date I was out of the country!!! I called and got an employee name and id#. The employee told me the charges would be reversed--we shall see. I have no idea how they got my cc# in the first place. 04/19/08
  19th of Apr, 2008
Same thing happened to me today. I was balancing my accounts and saw this Dealmax charge from 4/17/08 - called the number and they told me that they'd reverse the charge and cancel the account. I googled Dealmax and saw this and several other similar complaints.

I just cancelled my credit card and will be filing out the paperwork necessary to get the $19.95 back from my card company. My card company will investigate this charge and if they find that it was indeed a fraudulent charge, they will reverse the charges.

Don't wait for Dealmax to reimburse you - you may just find more charges on your card.
Li
  20th of Apr, 2008
I have undetermined charges to my account billed as dealmax. I don't even know what it is. Please respond so I will know which direction to go in to stop this from happening again.
Be
  18th of May, 2008
I have never heard of this co. I got a bill fir $19.95 charged to my account!
De
  21st of May, 2008
My husband signed up for something online- one of those things where u pay a certain amount and then you get a bunch of DVD's for a dollar each or something like that- and a week later we got a charge from DealMax and Passport to Fun for $29.95 each!! Luckilly each description on my bank account came with a 1-888 number so I called them right away and cancelled my membership and asked to get a refund, which they did. BEWARE THOUGH****YOU HAVE TO SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR A REFUND!! JUS ASKING TO HAVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CANCELLED IS NOT GOING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!
St
  27th of May, 2008

Dealmax&savingsclub.com&passportfun - Theft
Oregon
Phone: 541-416-3600

Found unauthorized charges on c.c. starting (5-16-08). from dealmax and others. Like juno.com----passportfun--------yoursavingsclub.com---and one from a news paper of someone sellin puppies. We repoted our card stoled.but what a headache to be charged somthing you didn't do. One of the companys gave me the e-mail of the person useing our card...For everyones info...FERHUVIWA@gmail.com...If you see this its frud...
Mi
  15th of Jun, 2008
unauthorised bills i did'nt order
El
  21st of Jun, 2008
I not authorized any people takeout money of my creditcard, I want return this to my account creditcard number. thanks. Elba

Dealmax.com Logo Dealmax.com