Dealmax / Unauthorized charges!

I checked my bank account and noticed that there were 3 different transactions on my account, that I never authorized, this caused my account to be overdrawn.

Beware people!

Va

Comments

• Le
      7th of Feb, 2008

two charges in dec and jan was placed on my credit card I never received anything from this company - i attempt to cancell this and was told I could only have jan charges credit and was told I only got info about this in my e-mail my computer was out of order and I was not able to check it I feel I should be able to get a credit please help supv bill #25045 std he could not help me.

• Le
      7th of Feb, 2008

i did not understand manely the person's reason and what the company consist of

• La
      12th of Feb, 2008

I found a fradulent charge on my account dated 2/12/08.

• Ar
      12th of Feb, 2008

I just got charged by Dealmax and I do not have a clue on who these people are. If anyone has the company info can they please send it to me so that I can contact them and find out what they heck is going on and Why I am being charged for something that I do not know what it is. My email isasmith94946@gmail.com. Thanks

• Di
      20th of Feb, 2008

If anybody needs to contact therse people the number is 800-548-0685

23rd of Feb, 2008

I looked at my bank account and noticed there was a charge I did not remember placing. A few days later 2/23/08 I checked my account again and the charge was to Deal Max. Who are they? I called the number and had no idea why they charged my account. I did get to talk to a person and she fixed the problem and stated it would take 2 business days to refund my money. That will be on 2/26/08. If the money isn't refunded I'll be calling back and posting another complaint. Seems like a nice little scam to me!!!!!

• Ca
      28th of Feb, 2008

Like I said before they tried to charge my credit card but thank God my card declined the charge.

• Do
      22nd of Mar, 2008

On 2-19-08 $19.95 plus $1.00 was taken out of my account. I don't know what it is fore. I did not authorize any to take any money out of my account.

This has happened to me before only it was $436.oo from stellar corp. They called me back a few times over the months and said they would give me my money back if I would give them my account number. I told them a money order or cashier's check and they hung up on me.

Could you please fine out about this DealMax? I know I will never see my other money. I am on disability social security and can not afford people stealing money out of my account. All of this caused overdrafts. Please let me know what I can do.

Your help in this matter will be deeply appreciated.

Donna Sigmon
    hubbysangel@bellsouth.net

• Na
      28th of Mar, 2008

I noticed a mysterious charge on my credit card statement for a company I'd never heard of. In checking, I found that it was a "membership" to DEALMAX. I never "joined" this, and still do not know how they got my number. It has been impossible to contact them. I had to cancel the card to keep from having the $19.95 charge levied monthly. Right now, the bank has given me a "90 day provisional return" on this, while thye investigate it. I am enraged that such stealth is allowed to prey on people. This company is SLIME.

29th of Mar, 2008

I have these charges on my bank account and I am going to report thes offenses to the authorities, and sue if necessary.

• Yv
      3rd of Apr, 2008

Has anyone ever been reimbursed by Dealmax? I just discovered two unauthorized debits to our account and don't know who they are.

• Dj
      11th of Apr, 2008

took money without authorization about 100.00 worth of charges

• Ka
      18th of Apr, 2008

There was a charge on my cc for $19.95 which I did not authorize. The charge was on a date I was out of the country!!! I called and got an employee name and id#. The employee told me the charges would be reversed--we shall see. I have no idea how they got my cc# in the first place. 04/19/08

19th of Apr, 2008

Same thing happened to me today. I was balancing my accounts and saw this Dealmax charge from 4/17/08 - called the number and they told me that they'd reverse the charge and cancel the account. I googled Dealmax and saw this and several other similar complaints.

I just cancelled my credit card and will be filing out the paperwork necessary to get the $19.95 back from my card company. My card company will investigate this charge and if they find that it was indeed a fraudulent charge, they will reverse the charges.

Don't wait for Dealmax to reimburse you - you may just find more charges on your card.

• Li
      20th of Apr, 2008

I have undetermined charges to my account billed as dealmax. I don't even know what it is. Please respond so I will know which direction to go in to stop this from happening again.

• Be
      18th of May, 2008

I have never heard of this co. I got a bill fir $19.95 charged to my account!

• De
      21st of May, 2008

My husband signed up for something online- one of those things where u pay a certain amount and then you get a bunch of DVD's for a dollar each or something like that- and a week later we got a charge from DealMax and Passport to Fun for $29.95 each!! Luckilly each description on my bank account came with a 1-888 number so I called them right away and cancelled my membership and asked to get a refund, which they did. BEWARE THOUGH****YOU HAVE TO SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR A REFUND!! JUS ASKING TO HAVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CANCELLED IS NOT GOING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

• St
      27th of May, 2008
    Dealmax&savingsclub.com&passportfun - Theft
    Oregon
    Phone: 541-416-3600

Found unauthorized charges on c.c. starting (5-16-08). from dealmax and others. Like juno.com----passportfun--------yoursavingsclub.com---and one from a news paper of someone sellin puppies. We repoted our card stoled.but what a headache to be charged somthing you didn't do. One of the companys gave me the e-mail of the person useing our card...For everyones info...FERHUVIWA@gmail.com...If you see this its frud...

• Mi
      15th of Jun, 2008

unauthorised bills i did'nt order

• El
      21st of Jun, 2008

I not authorized any people takeout money of my creditcard, I want return this to my account creditcard number. thanks. Elba