DealManjacket & shirt

I order a jacket and shirt from deal man on the 18th of october 2016.In december they responded to my first email giving a long excuse for a delay - along with a tracking number which never corresponded to any item on the website link they sent me. It is now 15 january and they have not replied to any subsequent emails. Nor have I received my order!! Over 3 months?!?! I want refund - and I want it now.

1. Order #dm1290412 – shipped on 18 october 2016
2. Order #dm1290421 – shipped on 18 october 2016

Jo
Jan 15, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Jan 18, 2017

Sorry to hear about your online retail complain with Dealman, if you wish we can help resolve this for you easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain offers a one-off fixed fee legal complaint service for only £29.99 for goods bought up to the value of £3, 000.

We appreciate that some goods are low value but a refund can cover the cost and sometimes its simply about the principle and unfortunately, often the only way to make companies take note and improve their goods and service is a legal or official route that cannot be ignored.

For this we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence direct with the company, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold to you, terrible customer service or faulty goods, both in store and online. You simply submit the complaint to us and we manage it on your behalf, removing the time consuming calls, emails and stress so you can get on with your life.

Please be aware that we are a SRA registered law firm not a claims handler or administration company we offer a legal evaluation, advice and service for your complaint all within the fee.
    For any refunds or compensation we may win for you it goes directly to your bank account and we do not charge any extra fees, just the one-off fixed fee taken at application.
    As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if we feel you have a strong case.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of correspondence, receipts and the product and we take care of the rest.
    Simply visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a and start your complaint now, and then relax.

• Am
      Jul 25, 2017

I have ordered a shirt from DEAlMAN n paid theough kotak bank account to paypal with reference number of my bank to paypal is [protected].Amount i paid for a shirt is Rs 949 on 4th july2017 n i was told that short will be delivered within 9 days but till date i have not received my shirt.Waiting for ur response.My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.