Dealfind.com - Canada / No response while claiming refund for unused deal voucher
I purchased dealfind voucher for Jaydenicole.com through Dealfind.com - canada. I purchased it on 1st March 2012 12:57 PM. Deal subject was "($7 for a 3 Month Fitness Membership to Jaydenicole.com from the Hills ($39 Value))." Later on I found that it was just an ordinary online course without any physical location. I filled the request for cancellation of the voucher at Dealfind.com. No response. I called the customer support specialist and confirmed that they received my request. He sent response via e-mail that we will check within 24 hours if you have used the voucher or not. This was the matter of 12th Mar 2012.
Within last week I sent 3-4 e-mails to dealfind support and sent an additional request online to get the refund but it seems that I am getting ignored.
If they were genuine then they would not take more than a month to process my refund.
Please think 3-4 times before purchasing Dealfind vouchers. I am totally frustrated at this point of time.
More Dealfind.com - Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Dealfind.com - unauthorized visa charge 
- Dealfind - Not a very good experience beware! 
- Dealfind.com - I am prepared to dispute the transaction and report these companies to someone if I do not receive the refund or the product 
- Dealfind.com - Beware of deals that seem to good to be true
- Dealfind - scam 
- Dealfind.com - Think twice before launching a deal with DealFind
- Dealfind - Refund Denied
- Dealfind - Requesting Refund as Business Closed 
- Dealfind. CA - Expired vouchers and no refund
- Dealfind - Vouchers not valid, no refund