Dealfind.com - Canada / No response while claiming refund for unused deal voucher

ON, Canada Review updated:

Hi,
I purchased dealfind voucher for Jaydenicole.com through Dealfind.com - canada. I purchased it on 1st March 2012 12:57 PM. Deal subject was "($7 for a 3 Month Fitness Membership to Jaydenicole.com from the Hills ($39 Value))." Later on I found that it was just an ordinary online course without any physical location. I filled the request for cancellation of the voucher at Dealfind.com. No response. I called the customer support specialist and confirmed that they received my request. He sent response via e-mail that we will check within 24 hours if you have used the voucher or not. This was the matter of 12th Mar 2012.
Within last week I sent 3-4 e-mails to dealfind support and sent an additional request online to get the refund but it seems that I am getting ignored.
If they were genuine then they would not take more than a month to process my refund.
Please think 3-4 times before purchasing Dealfind vouchers. I am totally frustrated at this point of time.

Regards,

Vanaspati Bhavsar

Comments

• Cs
      9th of Apr, 2012

Dear Vanaspati,

Thank you for your post.

I have looked into your case personally for you and see that you were sent emails asking for your information, so that we were able to provide you with a refund. We apologize if you did not receive these emails, as they may have been sent to your junk mail or spam folders.

Please ensure that Dealfind is on your safe-senders list, so that you are able to receive emails from us regarding any inquiries you may have! We have gone ahead and processed the refund for you, as well as have sent you an email confirmation regarding this. Please check your inbox for the confirmation email.

Please rest assured that we go through great lengths to ensure that our vendors are reputable and provide our customers with excellent service. You can continue to rely on us to find you great Deals!

Sincerely,