Dealfind/selling discounted services for example pedicure / will not honor voucher or issue credit note

1 HalifaxNova Scotia, Canada
Phone: 902-835-5035

My message to Dealfind
So I am assuming this means that I have lost my $<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Since the company will not honor the vouchers ---since you willnot pay them

I also have a credit voucher for a service that was not providedfrom
October 2013 so I am assuming nothing is valid
So money is lost again

Two questions
Does marketplace know about your restructuring and failureto come good with what has been purchased?
Why would I ever buy from you in the future?

A reply is requested
Debra White

From: [protected]@dealfind.com[mailto:[protected]@dealfind.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:31 AM
To: White, Debrah
Subject: RE: vouchers [ ref:_00DA0aCyv._500A0MoJTq:ref ]

Dear ValuedCustomer,

Please be advised that as of Friday, August 29, 2014, Couch Commerce Inc., theparent company of TeamBuy.ca/Dealfind.com, has entered into a legal &financial restructuring process. Pursuant to the rules and regulationsgoverning the restructuring process, we cannot honor TeamBucks issued on orbefore August 29, 2014 and issue any refunds related to purchases on or beforeAugust 29, 2014.

Please note the purpose of the restructuring is to provide the Companies with amore stable environment to continue operations and develop a plan thatwill allow us to continue in business.

We appreciate your prior support and looking forward to continued supportthrough this important process.

Sincerely,

--------------- Original Message ---------------
From: White, Debrah [debra.[protected]@cdha.nshealth.ca]
Sent: 15/09/2014 8:26 AM
To: [protected]@dealfind.com
Subject: RE: vouchers [ ref:_00DA0aCyv._500A0MoJTq:ref ]
Icannot use the vouchers so am requesting a credit
Pleasesee below