DealExtreme / ordered items and never received

Apr 27, 2015
i ordered an xbox 360 charger and battery packs from them on feb. 20th. i was told i would receive it on march 21. i never did so i contacted then via live chat. i cant call them being in hong kong. they said it was in amsterdam. they said wait 2 weeks. well i did, then i contacted them again april 9th and was told that it was lost for 2 weeks in amsterdam and i needed to wait 2 more weeks. i asked for a manager and recieved an email for one. it was cassiedx@gmail.com. i have sent multiple email to her regarding reimbursement oir refund and i never get a reply. i contacted them again and told them i needed another manager and i am told that she is the only one. then i am told that its 2 am there and i need to contact them later. when i do then its still 2 am. its a scam i believe. i still never received my items so on april 27th i contacted them again and was told that it was in the UK and i need to wait 2 more weeks. im tired of all this. i checked other websites and there are 1000's of complaints from this company. i just want my money back immediately. i dont trust them with my card info.

N  21st of Dec, 2010 by

DealExtreme - dvd drive

I ordered a dvd drive for an xbox 360 it was 8 day late and it was used did not work. I open tit up and it was full of dust and cob webs and had been well used.
N  28th of Mar, 2011 by

DealExtreme - 3 different items

I have put the orders 01129sur on 1/12/2011, 0201t1mt on 2/1/2011 and 02193u3q on 2/19/2011 and none of them has arrived. DealExtreme support didn't answer my emails!!!
N  13th of Apr, 2012 by

DealExtreme - Lousy Customer Service

Extremely Slow to Ship, Extremely Poor Response to Complaints, Extremely Inferior Packaging, and Extremely Necessary to File a PayPal Dispute to Get Satisfaction. And, Buy This Stuff on EBAY, it's Cheaper and Sellers Are More Reliable.
N  19th of Nov, 2012 by

DealExtreme - paid and didnt receive for 2,5 months

i shopped on dealextreme. package seems to be shipped on 13.10.2012 but still didn't receive.
create a support ticket, wrote many times, but they're keep saying "wait for two weeks more".
this was first shopping on dx.com, and last.
it seems dealextreme is fraud.
A  14th of Feb, 2013 by
DX is ok untill you get an item that doesn't work. I was offered 1/3 of the price as a compensation. It seems as they doesn't care if they lose a customer. I have bought items for almost 1900$
N  27th of Dec, 2014 by

DealExtreme - Paid still didnt get my order
Ramat Hasharon

I ordered and paid from Deal Extreme some items on October 5 2014. As of to date - December 27 2014 - didnt get my order.
I've had been in contact with their customer service department since November 5, BUT ALL I receive from them are excuses that make no sense. I dont know what to do. G. Levinton

DealExtreme Logo DealExtreme