DealExtreme / ordered items and never received
i ordered an xbox 360 charger and battery packs from them on feb. 20th. i was told i would receive it on march 21. i never did so i contacted then via live chat. i cant call them being in hong kong. they said it was in amsterdam. they said wait 2 weeks. well i did, then i contacted them again april 9th and was told that it was lost for 2 weeks in amsterdam and i needed to wait 2 more weeks. i asked for a manager and recieved an email for one. it was firstname.lastname@example.org. i have sent multiple email to her regarding reimbursement oir refund and i never get a reply. i contacted them again and told them i needed another manager and i am told that she is the only one. then i am told that its 2 am there and i need to contact them later. when i do then its still 2 am. its a scam i believe. i still never received my items so on april 27th i contacted them again and was told that it was in the UK and i need to wait 2 more weeks. im tired of all this. i checked other websites and there are 1000's of complaints from this company. i just want my money back immediately. i dont trust them with my card info.
More DealExtreme Complaints & Reviews
- Deal Extreme - Fraudulent company 
- DealExtreme.com - Had extremely painful experience with them
- Deal Extreme - No customer service 
- DealExtreme - Fake products 
- DealExtreme - DX Forum moderators shamelessly harassing customers 
- DealExtreme - paid for merchandise not supplied and also no money back
- DealExtreme - umidigi phone died, then the real nightmare started, namely "support"
- DealExtreme - the worst service ever
- DealExtreme - non received item after 60 days
- DealExtreme - scam company - did not receive my order