Dealership Warranty Extension / Harassing phone calls!

I have received phone calls from this company frequently in the past two months. I would say about three times a week they call me by automated telemarketer. In this recorded message I am told to press 9 to be removed from the list. I have pressed 9 at least 8 times. A month ago, I pressed 1 to speak to a representative and when he came on the line I told him to please remove me from their call list, which he said he would do. Today I received another phone call and I spoke to a representative to find out the name & phone number of the business so I could initiate whatever action I need to take in order for these harassing phone calls to stop.

Va

Comments

28th of Jul, 2008

i have been getting these warranty calls for the last 2 months atleast 3 times a day. I have even changed my phone number. the thing is they are calling my cell phone as well. i have waited to press 1 to speak to a representative...sometimes the call would go threw and other times it would just hang up...i am pretty sure that even in the first seconds of the call if you speak into the phone they can hear you...i work at a call center and i know these things...so the last time i got a call i just started talking like he was listening anyway...i said listen you jerk...and the jerks you work for ...quit FU**** callin me...and then i heard someone say ...in the back ground...hey she cursed...