Dealership Warranties / Bad service

12131 Dorsett Rd. #106Maryland Heights, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-533-9966
Who knows if these guys are legit or not, but I did not get a good vibe from them on the phone. They too sent out a card but could not provide me any information on my vehicle.

Please Beware.
Va

Comments

Ma
  1st of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yes, they are legit. They sell extended warranties. They have been around for awhile. I looked them up and reviewed their bbb and the MO attorney general. I was told that they sell for the top insurance companies in the nation so I'm assuming they are reputable. I hope this helps.
Jo
  2nd of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I smell a rat with these folks. They look to be selling snake oil.
Am
  10th of Sep, 2009
I THINK THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL RIP OFF, I KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT THEY DID TO ME AND MY PARENTS! WE SPENT OVER $4, 000 ON AN EXT WARRANTY THAT DIDN'T COVER ###! MY PARENTS HAVE PAID OUT OF POCKET $3349 OVER THE PAST 6 MOS DUE TO THIS "DEALER SERVICES" COMPANY NOT PAYING A DIME FOR THEIR REPAIRS!!! NOW WHEN I TRY TO GET A REFUND OR CANCEL THE WARRANTY, THEY ARE LYING TO ME AND SAYING IT TAKES 8-12 WEEKS FOR THIS TO TAKE EFFECT. THEY ARE GOING BANKRUPT AND STRUGGLING...DO NOT, I REPEAT "DO NOT" SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH THEM. JUST READ ALL OF THESE REPORTS. I HAVE PLACED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AGAINST THEM AND ALSO CONTACTED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN MISSOURI AND HAVE A PACKET THEY MAILED TO ME. I WILL BE TAKING THIS TO THE TOP UNTIL I GET MY MONEY BACK FOR THIS S C A M!!!

--AMY IN TOLEDO, OH
Sa
  7th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just came across this website when I received my notice from Dealership Warranties. How many people go on line every time and write something good about a company? Usually not that many. Even the fortune 500 companies don't even get that response on line. If they do it's for marketing reasons. It's a shame that websites like this give companies a bad name. What people should do is talk to their dealerships and asks questions to the company before buying something. 3/4 of the people on here probably bought the warranty without asking questions or understanding what they are buying. I'm not saying that this is a good or bad company, but people need to do resource before buying anything. I have been in the telemarketing business for 22 years and know that customers think one and get another because they just assume what they are buying. It's understandable because they aren't sitting there looking at the product or contract. They don't ask questions. Keep that in mind when you buy anything. I'm going to call them and see what they have to offer because I'm interested. I know that I don't have to buy what they offer me, but will ask questions before I buy.
Sa
  7th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had my warranty for about a year and half now, they paid $3800 for my engine. The lady in customer service was great helping me with my claim. I think what Sarah said is true. You need to know what you are buying before you buy it. I did call a couple of companies and they were pushy and rude. This company was the only one that made me feel comfortable. If you are looking for a company that has great customer serivice this is it.

Stephanie E.
Ar
  10th of Mar, 2011

Dealership Warranties - Stay away
Dealership Warranties

I have in the past and do drive vehicles now. I don't want an Advertisement like this coming from anyone. I took it official for a short bit then it hit me, I don't have coverage with any firm but the one I was doing business with. And when this card came, it wasn't anything to do with whoever I was dealing with at the time. I FEEL SORRY for the people who Believe this type of Advertisement --- especially if they just bought their new car and they haven't put many miles or time behind the wheels. I chalk this Advertisement up to being just like the Emails I get from Stupid People in other countries who want me to send them money or Me To Pay Money To Receive My Monetary Winnings (if I won money, Why do I have to pay to get the money?)
Tb
  10th of Mar, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
You truly are an idiot...that warranty is a way of a "business" to make money. They are selling something as a piece of mind to the owner. NOT everyone needs that piece of mind, however the act of selling a warranty is the SAM thing as insurance for a car that may or may not have an accident. Comparing a warranty to an email for a lottery is like comparing an apple to why we have a flag on the moon.