Dealdash.com / Somebody is making money on this website, and believe me, it isn't the consumer

United States Review updated:

Somebody is making money on this website, and believe me, it isn't the consumer. I bought 100 bids for $60, and cannot believe what is happening on some of the items I have bid on. For instance, I was bidding on a Mac laptop and there was always one constant bidder for 40 hrs straight. This bidder bid at least 5 times per minute, at 60 cents per bid for over 40 hrs. Tell me this isn't rigged! My strong opinion is that this website is rigging the bids to get the most out of people. If you have between 2 hrs to 48 hrs of time to constantly remain on this site bidding to save a dime, then all the power to you. I don't, and basically just threw $60 away to the wind.

Comments

• Id
      20th of Nov, 2012

Just started the DealDash process. Joined an auction...and am watching 4 people out bid each other in the same order for the last 30 minutes, always in the same order, always at the same amount of seconds left, and it is not the 3 seconds for the Bidding Buddy. That is not a coincidence, that is a scam.