Dealcent / Scam

1 1055 Lucien L'allier Suite 270, H3G 3C4, Montréal, QC, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 18772337450

Dealcent.com is a penny auction site (like Swoopo) which uses bots to make sure that nobody ever wins an auction. Customers have to buy a certain number of bids (75, 150, etc.) before they can bid (1 bid = 0.01 USD). Each time a new bid is made the timer resets 10 seconds. Their bots (several bots per auction) make higher bids until real people run of out bids. When the price is getting too high, and that one of their bots is the winning bidder your screen freezes a few seconds (about 2 seconds) before the auction ends. Oddly enough, when you run out of bids, the auction is won by the next bot to bid just seconds after you've run of bids. This website is a scam.

Comments

• Mi
      10th of May, 2012

The same thing happened to me chump . I bought bids for $165 . In the first auction I bid @ 00:00:03 after wasting my 50 bids. But The other guy got it (The fake user inserted by dealcent ). And in my last auction it came at $14.93, and I ran out of bids and the other guy got it. Its all fake and I was stupid enough to believe it.