Deal Extreme / NO SHIPMENT

1 FL, United States Review updated:

YES, I'M YELLING! THIS COMPANY IS A RIP-OFF AND I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO CONTACT THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE AND IT DOESN'T RECOGNIZE MY ORDER NUMBER THEN I WENT THRU PAYPAL AND TRIED TO CONTACT THIS BUYER AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE AT ALL. ITS OVER 30 DAYS AND I WANT TO ESCALATE THIS MATTER THRU PAYPAL EVEN THOUGH MY CASE IS CLOSED THRU PAYPAL. I WANT MY FREAKING MONEY BACK. ANOTHER THING, I WANT TO ADD THIS ### OF A COMPANY BASED IN HONG KONG, CHINA AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT UNTIL I WAS CHARGED $1.00 FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION FEE.

I GIVE THIS COMPANY A FREAKING ZERO! I DON'T RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE TO PURCHASE ANY THING FOR THIS WEBSITE.

YOU SCREWED ME ONCE AND THAT' ENOUGH FOR ME!

Ci

Comments

• Bi
      16th of Apr, 2009

We got it the 1st time; you don't have to write the same complaint twice. This complaint is shocking considering DEALEXTREME is known for their high-quality products.

• Me
      21st of Jun, 2009

I am going through the exact same thing with this company. They continue to play stupid and appears this is the Chinese way of doing buisness. I have had enough dealing with them.At thing time they still have 139.00 of my money and I have nothing. I am currently and have done a charge back against this company. Interesting thing is I have contacted them many times with no response UNTIL they rec. and notice that the payment was going to be force withdrawn from their account with paypal. Then and only then you can hear them squealing about it. We no like your complaint to paypal; we ship partial items in your order you then cancel complaint then we ship to you partial order... Yea right; what they think I am that stupid. This crap has been going on for a month. As for other comments about high quality products; you want to buy some bad 18650 batteries from me? I lost over 50.00 in crappy batteries that never worked and even the few replacements they sent after running around on their stupid me no understand chinese merry go round. Remember this to them the only bad buisness is getting caught...

• Bi
      21st of Jun, 2009

"As for other comments about high quality products..."

I was being sarcastic. This is why you're having problems w/ Dealextreme; your comprehension skills are lacking. Unless you like in exile, there are stores local to you where you can walk into & purchase batteries from, rather than ordering them online from a business on the the other side of the world.

• Dx
      9th of Sep, 2009

using this site a lot - see feedback here www.dxfact.com
    never missed a product.

• Co
      18th of May, 2010

I Have brought many products from DealExtreme on several occasions and never had a problem with the company. There customer service was great in helping me exchange a out of stock product to one that was in stock.I have always revived my order even if it is very slow to receive the order but its coming from a different country so it is expected.I would personally by from them again, for me there is no reason not to.Sorry to hear about your bad experience as well.

• Ge
      21st of May, 2010

DX ripped me off too, I purchased 3 chargers from them in a large order and the chargers were left out.
    Told DX and they wanted pic of package and items, sent them... then they said that I would get the 3 chargers..nothing sent. I lost 40 bucks a lesson learned on a GOOD DEAL!

Paypal should shut these guys down !!!

To late for a refund same old story like the other folks who trusted DX and got ripped off!!

Stay away from DX!!!

• Hu
      2nd of Mar, 2011

I ordered some products on Jan 19, 2011. Today is March 3, 2011 and I have not received them yet. I have sent them a few emails but no response. They may have cheap products but when you expect to receive your order at most in next 4 business weeks and you don't even get them in a few months then it is not worth of your time and money to deal with these guys in China.