Deadbeat / Robert J. Kiner Jr.

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I have a 13 year old son with this man, if you can call him that. He is currently over $18, 000.00 behind in child support. He is facing jail if he does not step up and pay. I saw him today driving a S Type Jaguar! He says he is not working and that is why he can't pay support. He is nothing but a liar. He has lied since the first day I met him in 1992. I regret the 5 years I wasted on him and I feel so bad for my son. This sperm donor has not seen my son in eight years and my son wants NOTHING to do with him. I did not speak ill of him but my son came up with his own decision for this. This is a warning to any female who meets him STAY AWAY! He is a smooth talker and will use you for all you are worth and then leave when he can get no more.

Comments

• Lo
      25th of Oct, 2008
    Deadbeat - Deadbeat Loser
    Canada

There is a deadbeat dad named John or Johan Wolfe who once resided in Winnipeg, Alberta and is now in Ontario. He has one son who he gave up his rights to when the boy was at the age of 5. Not only did he arrive at court stone drunk each time but did not lift a finger in fighting for the boy at all. His son is now 14 and has not received a penny in the thousands of dollars that he owes in child support. Deadbeat payed 800 dollars for a tattoo of his sons birth date for himself but does not have the balls to acknowledge the boy for 8 years. He is very violent towards women and children so be careful if you ever come across this coward.

• Ac
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I know who you are, and I have been through the same experience. I also have a child with this LIAR who is not paying support on his 6-year-old. Mom of Jordan, I am Mom of Robbie in Plymouth, IN. If interested in contacting me, email me at adhuff@iusb.edu. Please contact me!!! We have soooo much in common and lots to talk about. Might be nice one day for the boys to meet each other.

• Issue Resolved

• Pr
      26th of Aug, 2009

A model who was slammed with derogatory terms by an anonymous blogger has the right to learn the identity of her online heckler, a judge ruled.
    A Manhattan Supreme Court judge ruled Monday that a blogger can'''t hide behind anonymity while defaming people.
    The protection of the right to communicate anonymously must be balanced against the need to assure that those persons who choose to abuse the opportunities presented by this medium can be made to answer for such transgressions, " the judge said, quoting the Virginia decision.
    Cohen's attorney said he was "happy that the court recognizes that the Internet is not a place where people can freely defame people."

• Pr
      26th of Aug, 2009

First, parents pay child support to support children, not the former spouse or girlfriend. Second, Did you ever stop to think that you may not have the father of your children involved because you have made it impossible to communicate. Either through threats of jail time for back support or just a general bad attitude. The Honorable Judge Gomery of Canada stated, “Hatred is not an emotion that comes naturally to a child. It has to be taught. A parent who would teach a child to hate the other parent represents a grave and persistent danger to the mental and emotional health of that child.”

You both are obviously using child support as a threat. It is impossible for a father to be in your childs life when you think child support is the end all. Child support should, acording to law, have nothing to do with a fathers ability to visit his child. Im sure you will both raise a couple of Father haters. Its unfortunate that when a Mother has an issue with the Father that the children become pawns.

It sounds to me like you two are still hurt over a breakup. If you really cared about your children you would take a different aproach. How about you drop the back support so that the father can be involved again. But then you wouldnt have anything to hold over his head.

• Ac
      26th of Aug, 2009

Proudfathers, please get your facts straight before commenting. I am not a parent using a child against the father to get child support. I am WARNING others who may become involved with this man. He has involved children in situations that have been dangerous, and threathens the mothers if they try to do anything about it! In fact, after he found out about these posts, he repeatedly called my personal cell phone and work number with threats!! I will not let him scare me into concealing his secrets any longer!

If you want to know how he has been abusive (involving his children), READ THE POLICE REPORTS!! They are public knowledge and can be obtained by going to the county courthouse and paying 15 cents per page. AFTER you read these, proudfathers, from MULTIPLE counties, then please make your comments defending this father. There are even pictures to back up these reports, so you can't claim they are false reports. Visitation had been granted until children were involved in various incidences resulting in arrest. PLEASE, read these then let us know if you are defending a wonderful father.

• Issue Resolved

27th of Aug, 2009

Anyone who comes in contact with these women BEWARE!! They will have a child with you and then use the internet to slander your name. Then they will complain how your not involved in your childs life when these post prove exactly what kind of women they are. RUN!!! Hopefully the Father reads this and decides to sue you for slander. I hope you have evidence to your claims. If this man looses one job because of your post you are opening yourself up for a huge lawsuit. Read on for the legal definition.

SlanderSlander is a tort, or civil law, meaning a civil lawsuit can be brought against someone who is accused of slander. In the United States certain facts must be established for someone to be found guilty of slander. Assuming there is proof that the defendant uttered the alleged statement, the statement must be overheard by someone other than the subject or other “privileged” parties. Slander must also clearly identify the party or entity, and the intent must be malicious.

Winning a defamation of character lawsuit can pay off in two types of compensation: general damages and special damages. General damages covers emotional trauma while special damages covers economic loss. In the case of a slander lawsuit proof of specific special damages might be required before general damages can be awarded.

I think youll especially like this part!!

Some types of slander, however, are considered “slanderous per se” and are automatically awarded general damages without proof of special damages. In this case the slander must do one of the following:

Allege criminal behavior on the part of the plaintiff.

Looks like hell have plenty of cash to pay off that back support when he sues you.

27th of Aug, 2009

Thank you Ladies for posting your experiences about this man. I was prepared to offer this Man a job at the facility I manage. Without your posts I would not have known about this. They did not show up on any background investigations.

27th of Aug, 2009

Just a sample of what your causing.

• Mo
      28th of Aug, 2009

You say BEWARE of us? I did not have a child with him then use the internet to slander his name! Look at my post, my son is 13!! If I wanted to slander his name I would have done it YEARS ago. I was using this site as a warning to other women who meet him. He truly is a sad individual that must use lies and force to get what he wants. I am not using support as a way to keep him from his child either, he did that himself! One more thing, it is not slander if it is all true!!! And yes, I have all the paperwork to back myself up.

• Sc
      30th of Aug, 2009

Dadsrights, I, am Jordan, one of the people getting screwed over by this deadbeat, guess what! You need to shut the hell up, it would be AMAZING!! For Rob to get a job, his name pretty much fits, he ROBBED me of having a normal childhood, with causing my depression and what not, ha training me to hate you?! YOU would leave me with your family and tell me crap about my mom but HA shes all i have, you really need to watch yourself, like you tried making my mom and family fear even though you wouldn't a damn thing, threatening us, try killing us?! Leaving guns around while i was a baby, oh yes SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A DEADBEAT OF THE YEAR AWARD PLEASE!

• Sc
      30th of Aug, 2009

Oh, and proudfathers, if you were a proudfather you WOULDN'T be posting that and MYOB because, hey guess what?! MY LIFE SUCKS, ha i need the money my mom doesnt even GET to buy anything for herself because she spends it on ME, so you know, it would help her pay bills and get out of debt but hey, what do you know right? Your a random person, you must know us all so well=]

1st of Sep, 2009

So like i said before. Your mom raised a father hater. Im sorry that "Jorden" has a mother that thinks its appropriate to show him a website that is bad mouthing his father. I think it explains why your father had such issues with your mothers personality that he had to leave.

One day you will come to realize who you live with and that there are other sides to every story. Im sorry that you think your life sucks. One day you will have children of your own and then youll understand the pain that your father must feel being away from you for all this time. Im sure its not easy for him either. But like I said before...take a look at who your getting your information from. Did you actually see guns lying around when you were a baby or did your mom tell you about it? I cant imagine a baby having such a great memory and being able to remember such details.

You said that he robbed you of having a normal childhood. What would you do in his shoes. If he called to see you he was threatened with jail if he showed up there what was he supposed to do. WAS HE EVER ARRESTED FOR CHILD SUPPORT WHEN HE CAME TO SEE YOU? How do you think they knew he was there? So who really robbed you of your childhood. Trust me when i say that there are thousands of Fathers that are being called "deadbeats" that are simply dead broke and were forced out of thier childrens lives. I was also raised without a father. I blamed him for not being around. When I was an adult and found out the truth it wasnt always as it seemed. Its very easy for your mom to THROW AWAY LETTERS AND HANG UP ON HIM WHEN HE CALLS YOU. If you really wrote the comment then you are old enough to think about everything and make up your own mind about this.

Dont let this get to a point where you are trashing your relasionship with your father. Once you are a little older you may want to find out who he really is. Dont let your Mother tell you to bad mouth him on a website that could be seen by him and break his heart.

Please take a minute to read about Parental Alienation Syndrome or PAS. Keep an open mind. things are not always as they seem.

• Mo
      1st of Sep, 2009

Like you said before? Are you changing your name each time you write a comment? I am not the one who showed him the website, he found it on his own. He does google his name every so often to see what he can find out, he knew about the arrests and things before I did. He never said anything to me.

Now on to your comments.

If he had such problems with my personality, being 10 years older than me, why was he with me for so long before I had a child. He could have left during the four years before I had him but he didn't.
    He does not remember the incidents with the guns from when he was a baby but when he was 4 years old he remembers the guns then. (When something traumatic happens when you are a child you DO remember it.)

He thinks he was robbed of a childhood because I had to work all the time to support the two of us. He used to show up for visitations at my house and there were no problems. I never threatened him with jail time if he came and got him. YES he did get arrested once after dropping him off from visitations. I didn't tell the police where he was. We had a court order for visitations to be done at Family House. It was not too hard to figure out where he would be so they could execute the warrant. As for him being dead broke, that is HIS FAULT that he can't keep a job or when he has one he quits. And if he is dead broke how the hell does he get a new car!?!? Also, do I have to remind you that visitations and support are two different issues?! Just because he quit paying didn't mean he had to quit talking to or seeing my son. He has never written a letter to my son. He did send a b-day card about 3 or 4 years ago and he got that. I am not going to throw it away or not give it to him. Contrary to what he thinks, and you it seems, I am not a heartless ###. He has called here, and my son has answered the phone, spoke with him and hung up.

Tell me, how is he trashing his relationship with his father when there is no relationship? And when a child says things that are cruel to a parent there is a thing called unconditional love and what is said can hurt but should NEVER stop you from have a relationship with your child. Once again, I did not show him this and NEVER told him to write anything on here!! He did that on his own. If his father does read these, which I know he does, then maybe he will realize that he needs to step up and be a man and face up to his responsibilities. I did not make this child on my own and I did not expect to have to raise him on my own either. I did not walk away from this, he did.

• Ze
      12th of Oct, 2009

I think that you are a ###. Case closed.

• Co
      15th of Oct, 2009

Honestly, I think proudfathers, dadsCare, and dadsrights are the same person, possibly Robert J. Kiner Jr? Idk, but that sure is what it sounds like, like he's trying to get out every lame excuse he can think of by using several screen names.

That's why he doesn't have money to support his family/chidlren, because he is too busy making up screen names and excuses instead of working lmao.

Sorry, had to say it, I just call it like I see it, and by reading this all I saw this lady trying to do was WARN other people and here comes to the oh so defensive proudfathers, dadsCare and dadrights idiot that felt the need to run his mouth because he is guilty.

-Tabitha, 21 years old, Missouri

• Di
      19th of Nov, 2009

Dad's Rights, Dad's Care, What a JOKE! First of all, How dare you attack a child for expressing his feelings about how an absent dad has affected him. It took alot of courage for this young man to post his thoughts. You'd think organizations such as yours would be the first to be supportive. Second, possibly those same slander threats may be returned to you. Karma is just. Last, You should get your facts straight before you attack people for sharing their experiences. YES, I also have plenty of Court papers, Hospital paper work, ect. to prove and validate that this poor excuse of a man child is a liar, violent, manipulative and on and on. I know first hand Jordan's story is true. This man has also pulled guns on me. He stalked and harrassed me, my family, and friends. I could spend the rest of the day writing my own bad experiences with this person but I'll just say I let him ruin my life, for awhile. God bless you moms and kids. I respect you for speaking out. Jordan, let all the anger, pain, and resentment you feel motivate you to be the man your dad will never be. Stay close to your mom you guys need each other.

• Ro
      29th of Nov, 2015

My father knew about this but I found it on my own. And I swear to God that he has never ever been abusive. This is a huge lie