DDazzlewhite/VH Access/ultifreshwell / fraud

1 VA, United States Review updated:

The Dazzlewhite site is a total scam. I ordered the free sample plus $4.95 shipping. The pen applicator does not work at all and then I began getting mystery charges from VH Access and ultifreshwell. Ultifreshwell has the same phone number as Dazzlewhite. I found out the charges were coming from Cyprus and of course there were international transaction fee charges. The ultifreshwell charge is $79.28 - for no product at all and no explanation of what it should be!

I noticed there is no name of the President/CEO or any other personal name associated with the company. All they did was spend some money on graphics and a slick website to fleece people. Stay away. I had to cancel my credit card. Maybe it is a way for terrorists to fund their activities.

Le

Comments

• Da
      14th of Sep, 2009

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM DAZZLEWHITE! They are a huge scam. I was stupid and ordered their 14 trial - I read their terms and conditions and the offer details. I cancelled everything (Dazzlewhite, Insider Secrets and the Weight loss ebook) 2 days after receiving it. I was billed on my credit card 2 days after that, then again on the 3rd day and again 9 days after that. After speaking with a supervisor at Dazzlewhite, he advises me that in order to get a refund, I have to pay more money to return their product and then, maybe, they'll give me a refund! He then gave me the numbers to the other 2 companies (which were the wrong numbers) to get rid of the VH Access charges and these people are screwing me around also! Just save yourself the grief (and money) and don't order anything off the net unless you know its a legit company!

• Ta
      15th of Sep, 2009

I signed up for as free trial and then get charged another &79.55 and $7.40 for a product I didnt even order and which I havent recieved anything for my money anyway but have passed it on to my bank to deal with these scammers. Now I am sitting here very mad as these people screw you out of money by not only selling you a product that doesnt actually work but to keep charging for that faulty product. I will be the word to everyone I know bedazzlewhite and ultrifreshwell and how they scam people out of their hard earned cash

15th of Sep, 2009

DAZZLEWHITE I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.THANK YOU

•   16th of Sep, 2009

This company and all their "mini companies" have walked away with first prize for scamming the public. And the self generating "apology note" posted here is just a JOKE. Try to call AND if the number is working, AND someone answers consider a miracle if you get any help at all. Even after demanding to talk with a supervisor, my issues with this place remain unresolved. I sent for a FREE 14 day trial for $1.95 S&H (still have initial email confirmation) and they have charged over 180$ to my account so far for 3 different things allegedly from different companies which of course they know nothing about. Yesterday after speaking with the fraud dept. of my bank and reading other horror stories on the net about people being charged for things days after their accounts with this place were closed I decided to cancel my card to avoid any more unpleasant surprises. I am still trying to get my money back but at least they won't get anymore. Good luck to the rest of you. I plan on reporting this place to any post that deals with fraudulent companies, the BBB and anyone else you will listen. I'm sure they are jumping through a ton of legal loopholes to remain in business and I for one am going to try to spread the word about this group of rip off artists.

• Ni
      16th of Sep, 2009

Product, arrived with a Thank You letter but no invoice or return address listed. Product: a "lip gloss" like type tube. Product ingredient list was basic: few preservatives & hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide percentage was not listed.
    Strange. I did not risk to try it.
    Since ordering with Dazzlewhite will automatically sign you up for so-called " free trial" offers with other affiliated companies: World Club Fitness 1-866-407-3685 & Weight Loss Resources 1-866-407-3685, which I called & cancelled right away since they were going to charge me after the trial period and in order to order the whitenerr you had no
    choice but to subscribe to them. My fault. Should have stopped right there.
    I called Dazzlewhite canceled order, got return address & returned product while
    transaction for $79.28 was still & the only one pending. However, days later my card was charged $79.28 from Dazzlewhite & $4.38 total of International Currency Exchange charges from that country's bank. Nice! According to my bank it looks like credit for $79.28 is pending, we don't know about International fees yet. However I was advised to close my card asap whether I decide to dispute charges or wait for credit to post to my acct. I will never buy anything or use any service online unless from reputable companies. I've used: Amazon.com, Iherb.com, BestBuy.com, UShip.com to name a few, which have been excellent!
    I think company should be up front about where their product is coming from and disclose International charges. if they are legit they would list them- don't you think?
    Good customer service was most likely just a call center Company hired.
    Got Scammed.

• Ni
      16th of Sep, 2009

Correction: I meant Upack.com ( ABF Freight ) not Uship( never tried them).

• Na
      16th of Sep, 2009

Can anyone please give me a phone number to contact bedazzled from Australi? The number I have is 888-948-5508 but surprize surprize I rang it and it was diconnected. Tey have take $95.55, $7.40, $9.96 and $92.55 in thelast week so I am desparate to cancell the so called subscription if they keep taking payments out at this rate as I am a single parent the kids and I will soon be homeless so I hope they are happy and can live with their conscience if that happens

17th of Sep, 2009

DAZZELWHITE! I hate to sound and sight of this name.

My troubles started in the middle of July this year when I ordered the trial dazzelwhite product on line.On receiving my Jule credit card statement I was charged for the trial pack $11.90 which I received. Great no probs!!!
    Unitl I received my Aug statement and low and behold there was a charge of $58.76 for Theethwhite and a charge of $58.71 For Whitesmile. Then I received a pack of 3tubes of Dazzelwhite in the post. I conacted my credit card company and told them I really only applied for the trial pack and what should I do.They gave me phone numbers to contact the relevent companies which I did to cancell.

No on my sept statement there is a charge for VHACESS for €2.34 and HEALTHMEMBER €5.12 MYFITWATCHER €4.83 ULTIFRESHWELL €40.84.

I have sent the goods back to an address in England requesting a full refund and I am still waiting. I know they have received the goods as I registered them. I have now cancelled my credit card. Does anyone know how I will get my money back.
    I dread getting my phone bill as I have spent about two hours to date on the phone trying to sort this matter out.
    PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM DAZZELWHITE IT IS A SCAM>

Thanks for listening.
    Margaret Stephenson. Dublin.

• Mi
      22nd of Sep, 2009

All the same has happened to me too. I did have one $70 charge reimbursed but am still being charged lesser amounts for something I have no interest in. As if I need to go on a diet!!! I need to eat more!.

Scammers!!!

23rd of Sep, 2009

Dazzlewhite are RIP OFF MERCHANTS-be warned! they also pass your credit card details to others and let them also make charges

• Wi
      24th of Sep, 2009

i am in full agreement they are a huge scam i agreed to the trail dazzle white i have had money repeatingly taken from my account £38.19. £4.42..£2..01 on top of this£4.00 card sevices i have to cancel my ddbit card i know this is no concern to those people .i am 70 yrsold and cannot afford these loses and i find it upsetting they also used different names...mrs i mcclennon from merseyside england

• Tk
      25th of Sep, 2009

I have the same problem. I have received the free trail and then they charged me one for $79.28 which I had been told that I past 14 days free supply and I didnot call to cancel. Moreover, I had been charged by Ultifreshwell for $81.66 with nothing. It was too late for me to read these article. I have found DazzleSmile for ABC7 news. I thought it was trustful but it was not.

• Va
      28th of Sep, 2009

Oh I totally agree, I have been charged over $200 so far and not recieved a thing... Had no number to cancel.. And feel so STUPID for being had.. I too, have cancelled any future transactions by contacting my bank who are now looking into it.. and yes, three different companies each time.. but as to whether I ever receive a refund.. ? I am yet to know.. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.. and Im horrified and mortified that I got sucked in. It is possible that the people on the "live chat" are decent humans.. but as i pointed out to the the one I spoke to, his wages are from the funds they have stolen from me.. I can not even pay my rent this week... unprofessional.. I hope they get shut down...

29th of Sep, 2009

Fraud!!! charges and charges! if ordering online.. DO NOT USE YOUR DEBIT, USE CREDIT CARD SO that way you're protected and dispute situation like this! report these company to the Better Business Bureau!

• Lo
      6th of Oct, 2009

wish id read all this before i signed up for the free trial aswell. Had to cancel my card today, same thing as everyone else its appalling how they get away with it. This disgusting excuse of an apology, didnt mean to inconvenience anyone??? what a joke? This company set out from day one to rip people off. Mistakes can be made, my ###. Well Mr dazzle ###er, your strolls to the bank laughing all the way are over. WAtchdog and trading standards and fraud investigation squad are taking over now

• La
      6th of Oct, 2009

I, too, have been scammed. Just found out that these charges were taken from my acct and now there is no money in my acct to make my house payment. Does everyone want to get together and find an attorney who will file a class action law suit against this company? If so, please feel free to email me at tatormade@yahoo.com and we can look into screwing them right back. they tellyou to call their customer service to walk thru cancellation but they won't answer their calls. LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THEM

• Di
      7th of Oct, 2009

Best thing to do is cancel your c/card and get a new one. That way they can't take any more money from you. If you don't and you don't cancel with ALL the bogus companies taking out of your account, you WILL continue to get stolen from.
    Cancelling with all the other companies is impossible, I tried, I was given wrong numbers time and again. Even if you do get to cancel with them all, there is no certainty they won't use another company to withdraw your money.

If you do manage to read a copy of the terms and conditions, there is a clause in it that says they reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without informing you. I.e. letting other 'companies' have your c/card details.

I can't stress enough, close your c/card and get a new one. Fully inform your bank of what has happened and hopefully they can recoup funds for you. At the very least, Dazzlewhite and its many guises will not be able to extort another penny from you.

17th of Oct, 2009

This is a SCAM but it does work tried to get $80.00 out of me before my fourteen days were up but didn't happen.I did send the container back get an empty container I filled a container with the product before sending it back HOORAY!!! I got them stay away from this order.

17th of Oct, 2009

order your free trial and cancell your account the next day it does wok but they rip us off they can lose a lot of money if we order and close accounts every one out there do this to them shoes on other foot.We can rip them off like they're doing to us!!! pass the word on!!!

• Br
      18th of Oct, 2009

THIS IS A MOB SCAM THE LARGEST IN HISTORY THEY OFFER THE FREE TRIAL TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION THEY WILL TAKE MONEY FROM YOU UNTIL YOU REPORT IT TO YOUR BANK...GO TO THIS SITE IT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING...THE LONGER YOU DON'T REPORT IT THEY LL TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY.. GET A NEW ACC # REPORT IT TO EVERYONE THEY SWITCH FROM COMP TO COMP SO THEY CAN BE TRACED SO THEY HIDE THEIR PAPER TRAIL...DON'T WORRY ABOUT SENDING BACK THE STUPID THINGS IT DOESN'T MATTER TO TO YOUR BANK ASAP REPORT IT GET A NEW ACC # PRINT OFF THIS LINK...