DCS / Student Loan Collections

I was contacted by DCS to get information on repayment because student loans are in default. I explained to the very nasty representative that I have not worked since January 2011 when I went on maternity leave. She said I don't care that you are not working and go beg from your family to help you pay your student loan. I then told her that if I were going to beg, it would be to pay household bills that are falling behind. She began ranting about me not being unemployed the rest of my life, and who ever I had a baby by should be supporting me, so ask him to pay my student loans. She was just plain old nasty. After she said all of that, I asked her for a donation and she declined.

Comments

• Dr
      3rd of Feb, 2012

Who the F--k do you think you are telling her off and calling her names one thing is bashing her another is by bashing her child that had nothing to do w/ this. You seem to have an Anger problem that seems to like bashing women and their children. You are a little petty man and anyone that bashes and disrespects children, are the lowest form of life.