DCPL / REPLACEMENT BY A NEW PHONE
Ref: Replacement of Nokia N-72 set Colour set no. [protected]
Dear Sir / Madam,
I have brought a branded new nokia N-72 mobile from your esteemed company on 03.01.2008. But it is unfortunate for me that, the phone is not working properly from the very first date. I have complained the same to the shop on 07.01.2008 which is one of the your approved dealer from where I have brought the mobile and they asked me to deposit the phone to them for repair (as the phone is with in the warranty period). Bur I had disagreed with their logic and asked them to replace the same with a new mobile. But they don't agree. Since I have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. The details of my new phone are given below.
Now, there are two options as followings-
1. Repair the mobile as it is in warranty period - But question is who will be took the responsibility when warranty will expire and why I should take a problematic phone with such high price. Where is the fault of the customer.....who had put in their entire belief on the authenticity of the nokia Product....
2. Replace with the new set- I think that is the only solution as the phone has some manufacturing / software problem
I would request you to revert back with your confirmation regarding the matter and your valuable suggesstions that should I will abide.
Thanking you & expecting an early reply
ADDRESS : 17, BHUBAN SARKAR LANE
1. PHONE NAME : NOKIA-N 72
2. SET NO.- [protected]
3. DATE OF PURCHASE - 03.01.2008
4. SHOP FROM WHICH I HAVE PURCHASED : MOBILE NXT
5. ADDRESS OF SHOP: 20/D, Park Street, ground floor.PARK STREET, KOLKATA
5. WARRANTY PERIOD - 1 YEAR