DCM Financial Services / Fraud

1 16 DriggsStaten Island, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-887-1449 EXT 105

They told me I was approved for a loan. And told me I had to pay over $4, 000.00 for insurance premiums and so I did on a $ 20, 000.00 loan and I never got the loan or my $ 4, 000.00 back.

More DCM Financial Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ci
      10th of Nov, 2008

i lost everything that i had to these people they told me tht i needed a depost it 1013 because of my bankruptcy and the another 1013 becasue the fist lender went bankrupt and then with that one i needed 700 transfer fee and then we never got that AMY PARKER was her name said that she found another lender to lend to us and that we would get all of that back the new lender needed 800 for this loan i call the BBB and my bank and they all said that the charges we correct and that becasue of the bankruptcy that they needed to SECURTIY DEPOSIT, all i want is some way to get my money back we lost our hosue and i have all of my " contracts that AMY PARKER said were legeal if any one knows of a way get =get the money back please let me know thank you

• St
      29th of Dec, 2008

MY HUSBAND RCD A CALL FROM AMY PARKER WHO SAID WE WERE APPROVED FOR $8000 LOAN. WE SENT THEM $976.50 FOR INSURANCE PREMIUMS THAT WERE SENT TO CANADA. THEN WE WERE TOLD BY AMY PARKER WE NEEDED TO SEND ANOTHER $976.50 PER THE LENDER. WE THEN STILL DID NOT RECEIVE OUR LOAN OF $8000 AND AMY PARKER THEN SAID WE NEEDED TO SEND ANOTHER $600 FOR THE WIRING FEE. WE WERE ALSO PROMISED A REFUND IN 30 DAYS OF $2112.00 OF COURSE WHICH WE NEVER RECEIVED. WHEN WE CONFRONTED AMY PARKER AND SUPERVISOR STEVEN CLARK WE WERE TOLD THE CHECK WAS MAILED WHICH WAS A LIE. WE WERE ALSO TOLD THAT THE PRESIDENT/CEO DONALD MADIGAN WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER WITH. I HAVE TO WONDER IF MR MADIGAN IS AWARE OF ALL THE SCAMS THAT HIS COMPANY HAS DONE TO MANY PEOPLE AND WHAT IT HAS COST THESE INDIVIDUALS INCLUDING MYSELF. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED MR MADIGAN NOW AT www.dynastyadvisors.com/ecard.cfm?ID=115806. MR MADIGAN IS OR WAS THE CEO AND OWNER OF DCM FINANCIAL AND I FEEL HE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SCAMMING THAT HIS COMPANY HAS DONE. I HAVE A SIGNED CONTRACT FROM MR MADIGAN CEO AND FROM MICHAEL FRY PRESIDENT STATING THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR THESE FUNDS. AS WE ALL HAVE UNFORTUNATELY SEEN THIS IS A LIE AND AND SCAM. I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS AND CONTACTS MR MADIGAN PERSONALLY SO THAT HE CAN POSSIBLY ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS AS TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR MONEY.

• Dk
      11th of Jan, 2009

I have also fallen victim to DCM Financial Services, Inc ... supposedly based out of Staten Island, NY. I fell victim in September '08 and despite numerous efforts through contact with Amy Parker I also did not receive my refund totalling $2501. I filed complaints with the NY Better Business Bureau (which there response to me was they were unable to reach them), a Fraud agency involving the FBI, and the NY Attorney General Office. I have not received any information or help from any of them in obtaining my 'deposit' money back. I would like to be included in a law suit to go after these SOBs ... but I am now unemployed and cannot afford attorney fees.