DCM Financial Services / NO REFUND

1 Chesapeake, VA, United States Review updated:

I was told I was approved for a bad credit loan whichh required an upfront deposit of 975.00 dollarss. I sent the money and was later contacted that more more was needed and when I declined and ask for my money back they said I would receive a refunde in 30 business day. I have seen no refund and now I have been forced to get a lawyer to0 handle this issue for me and will also be suing for pain and suffering. I should have known this was a scam but i will not be embarressed enough by this mistake I made that iIrefuse to take it to court and have justice done.

Yo

More DCM Financial Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of Nov, 2008

I know where this person is coming from I am dealing with the same problem. But now its even harder cause all there numbers are disconnected and can't locate them at all. I feel like a fool too.

• Ci
      10th of Nov, 2008

see my previous complait if you need something for the lawsuit i have all of my paperwork and i need to get them the person that i talked to was AMY PARKER i want justice

• Dk
      11th of Jan, 2009

I have also fallen victim to DCM Financial Services, Inc ... supposedly based out of Staten Island, NY. I fell victim in September '08 and despite numerous efforts through contact with Amy Parker I also did not receive my refund totalling $2501. I filed complaints with the NY Better Business Bureau (which there response to me was they were unable to reach them), a Fraud agency involving the FBI, and the NY Attorney General Office. I have not received any information or help from any of them in obtaining my 'deposit' money back. I would like to be included in a law suit to go after these SOBs ... but I am now unemployed and cannot afford attorney fees.