DBUYS / SOLD ME A BAD WARRANTY

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Copy of letter sent to dbuys(three letters have been sent without the courtesy of a return e-mail or phone call):

Dear Sam,

I’m Having problems with REPAIRTECH. I bought their warranty through Dbuys, the same time I purchased a Sony Vaio computer. A claim was filed with them on line, the 6th of January. Seven days later I was sent an e-mail by them telling me that I would be notified in three to five business days on how to proceed. I then didn’t hear from them till the 26th of January. The January 26th e-mail stated that they had not found a repair facility in my city(Los Angeles), and that they would get back to me. It’s now the 9th of February, and I still haven't heard from them. I’ve been waiting patiently A MONTH to have my computer repaired, and am now beginning to feel defrauded. Please help me get this matter resolved. For the record, I had to be transferred to four people before I was given only your email address(no phone number). 45 minutes of my day. I would truly appreciate your assistance with this matter.

My dbuys invoice number: d1137135
Account: SCHIX7
INVOICE DATE :01/26/07
Attached is the e-mail I received from REPAITECH.

Sincerely,

Joseph Schiro
[protected]
(Dennis Potvin is my personal computer technician)

Repairtech is evidently out of business, and "DBUYS" has decided to wash their hands of the situation. Don' buy from these people.

Comments

• Hi
      13th of Apr, 2009

If you want to know how I feel visit www.dontbuydbuys.com