DBP*GRANTAPP / CreditCharges

1 Review updated:

I was not asked did i want to join a culb by Paying 2.97 to get on to the website.I did not use this service. I want my 57.61 credited back to my chase card.#7559081

Comments

• Ru
      Oct 23, 2010

I was charged 32.97 when I was not asked to join anything or told I would have to pay, This is a scam please refund 32.97 to my US Bank Card #6445.

• Ta
      Oct 31, 2010

i have order via ASOS shoponlie items and choose standard delivery . dbp changed it to express delivery for unclear reason . i will have to inform visa asap regarding this stealing
    see below standard delivery proof
    YOUR ORDER NUMBER IS:
    [protected]

YOUR DELIVERY TYPE IS:
    Standard Delivery*

tel aviv, 64 161

WHEN CAN YOU EXPECT YOUR DELIVERY?
    Delivered on or before Monday 08 November 2010

and here were the delivery confirmation which was update to express by the site
    Parcel Details :

Parcel No Senders Ref Consignment Post Code Collected Date Service Delivery Status
    [protected] S [protected] 27 Oct 2010 w e parcel - dpd express Pending Consignee Information or Duty Payment

• La
      Dec 07, 2010
    DBP*GRANTAPP - Inever authorized them to take any money out of my account
    DBP*GRANTAPP
    Phone: [protected]
    DBP*GRANTAPP.com

I have not appied for any grant money and soehow this company is taking out $ 57.16 of my personal checking account. They have caused me to be overdrawn and I notice at least 2 months in a row they have taken out the above named amount. I do several purchases on line and I suppose they have gotten my personal info off what is supposed to be secure sites. I am flabbergasted. This takes Gall from this person Joyce Brown who is listed on the DBP*GRANTAPP website. I want her prosecuted. It sounds like I am not the only one this has happened to. This operation needs to be shutdown.

• Gl
      Jan 01, 2011
    DBP*GRANTAPP - took my money without my consent
    DBP*GRANTAPP
    Dayton
    Ohio

They charged me 2.97 to look at online grants, which I paid with my bank card. Today I looked at my bank account and they had also charged me a recurring payment of 57.61 which put my account into overdraft. I never authorized anything other than the 2.97. How do I get my money back and how do I stop them from doing it again since it says it is a recurring charge.

• Jj
      Jan 01, 2011

#1 Cancel out your Credit Card, #2 contact your Credit Card company and file fraudulent charges: Credit Card Company will reimbuse you. #3 Order a new card. They pulled the same thing on me, and this is what I did.