dbelectronix / stole my credit card number

I purchased a Nintendo Wii off of their site and the very next day get a call that someone ordered a macbook on my credit card. Then when I looked into it further they were having it sent to Dacula, GA which is the same place one of the people who is listed as owner is from. So PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE ABSOLUTE FILTH TO RIP PEOPLE OFF WHO ARE JUST WANTING TO GET THEIR KIDS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. Please be aware of these people.

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Nov, 2007

No charges were made to Mr. Richey's card by anyone in our office. Our owners both live here in Florida, not Georgia. We attempted to work with Mr. Richey by bending the rule and offering to ship COD to which he did not respond. Although this site is for the purpose of posting a complaint about companies, I do not believe it can be used to spread libel or other untrue statements. Any questions about our company may be directed to our office, Monday to Friday from 10 - 7. (888) 546-8118

8th of Dec, 2007

Thats FUNNY!!! Try calling that number you will NEVER get a person. I have been trying to contact this company for a week. I have spent all day on the phone, dialing and dialing all I ever get is a machine. I have e-mailed them at 2 different addresses and I faxed them NO HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME!! My credit card was charged but my items have not been shipped.