DazzlWhite Pro / Scam, theives, liars, aholes

1 Brentwood, CA, United States Review updated:

This company is nothing but a bunch of theives and liars.
I purchased the trial run on June 5th, 2009. By June 10th had not received the product yet. Seeing as I was going to go on vacation as of June 11th I decided to call in and cancel the trial. First I was put on hold with some idiot that had NO idea what he was doing. Then he hung up on me. Called back and got the same idiot - he kept asking me to repeat my information then hung up on me again. Called in a third time and same idiot...I guess all the other idiots were busy drinking coffee in the back somewhere. Did not get his name - my bad on my part. He said I was to "Return the Product". He stated nothing else. On June 17th I was told to wait a week and call back. So I decided not to wait the week and I called again on June 24th. That's when I was told that in the system it showed that I canceled on June 19th and that seeing as I did not write down the tracking number on the outside of the envelope I would have to wait a month to receive my reimbursement.
Reason why you ask...well without the tracking number the idiots in the warehouse will have to take longer to see who this is for.
My question is...ok no tracking number - BUT MY NAME AND ADDRESS IS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE". Can't there computers track by that????? Then again the employee's on the computers are no smarter than the ones in the warehouse. Spoke with a supervisor. Yeah, she was super alright! Another SUPER IDIOT!!! "This is policy mama!" Is what I was told!!!
DO NOT FALL FOR THESE ONLINE SCAMS!!! THESE COMPANIES ARE HORRIBLE! JUST A BUNCH OF AHOLES TRYING TO TAKE THE LITTLE BIT OF MONEY YOU HAVE LEFT. PLEASE BECAREFUL!!! I will wait another week and call them back!
Lesson I have learned - If it is not on a self in a store - DON'T BUY IT!
It's really sad how America is today - us hard working people surrounded by crooks, theives, liars and oh yes - lazy a$$ people living off of the government or should I say - living off us hard workers. Please beware...

Comments

Ml
  19th of Aug, 2009

I purchased dazzlewhite "BEWARE" I did receive my product and canceled it. Just today while looking at my checking account I noticed two charges one for $7.14 and another for &3.24 so I called both toll free numbers associated with the charges. Come to find out by trying dazzlewhite you also sign up for two other scams. So if you do try dazzlewhite make sure you have these numbers on hand 1-888-332-2707 and also 1-888-779-5303 not really sure what they are, but you will be charged (GOOD LUCK)