dazzling whites / unauthorised payments taken

1 England, West Sussex, United Kingdom Review updated:

free product ordered and within the space of 2weeks 3 payments totalling over £100 have been taken, order cancelled after 1st unauthorised withdrawal and money still being taken.

We

Comments

10th of Feb, 2010

Same thing happened to me. It just showed up in the mail, and I have been jumping through hoops to figure out how to fix this because there is only an option to "send an email" to contact them. No number, and no response in 5 days.

How the hell did they get my info? and What do I do to solve this? There was an unauthorized charge of $40.00 and I have no idea where it came from... but the "Membership Services" number from the unauthorized charge said "did you sign up for any teeth whitening or skin care products? And I said yes, but why the hell would I get charged $40 for a "Cash Flow Analysis by debttowealthclub.com by signing up for teeth whitening. I never even went to the Dazzling White Teeth website, and one of the products that I ordered, NEVER CAME.

Something really fishy, and I want to take Dazzling White Teeth DOWN!! DOWN TO THE GROUND!! And I'm in America!