Dazzling White Pro System / SCAM

1 Brighton, England, East Sussex, United Kingdom Review updated:

Ordered Free trial of Dazzling White which I received in January and my bank account debited for £2.42. then in February and March my account was debited in excess of £50 each time with no further goods received. It states cancellation by email but no email address given. My bank states that as it is a card transaction they cannot stop payment. Has anyone got any details on this company, which I fear produces products under several names?

Sa

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Aug, 2009

Did not order- never heard of the product
    Packing list shows a cost of $4.95 and I expect to be billed on a credit card for this

William E. Nies
    wmnies@gmail.com

29th of Sep, 2009

i did not order this product can anyone tell a phone number or email address

• Sj
      2nd of Oct, 2009

I did not order any products from this company either. But this morning my debit card had 14 un-authorized charges ranging from several $1.00 charges to $89.91 for "Reduce Fat" from Miami, Fl. the charges were for NutraLane vitamins (the parent co. for GNS, I have since learned), Conflean, Hydrocleanse, REVAMPDETOX, Beautyclub and WWW.SKYPE.COM.INTERNET. I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THESE PRODUCTS. My debit - Direct Express - card is auto deposit ftom Social Security & disability (SSi). When I called Direct Express they were like the people I've read about at FWM & Wellness Labs in Florida. Also, the so-called "customer support" people at NutraLane were the same -- didn't speak English well, couldn't find order, etc., etc. I get the impression that someone at the Direct Express payment processing services in Austin, TX is somehow involved in these scams for no one else has my information. They had the same story - no supervisor, wouldn't tell me where they are located and told me they could not dispute the charges until AFTER they were paid! My SSI deposit was entered last night (9/30/09 )at 11 pm and by 10 am today (10/01/09) all these fraudulent charges had already been processed.

You can contact me @ janeford1945@yahoo.com and possibly we could share more info.

• Ob
      8th of Oct, 2009

I have the exact same story with these unauthorized auto-shipments. I keep calling the 800 number on the package to cancel, but after being on hold for several minutes, it just hangs up on me.

• Mr
      15th of Oct, 2009

I was unfortunate enough to think that "30 day free trial, just pay shipping and handeling", meant just that.
    I was to be charged $3.95 for shipping and handeling and after the trial period I could return any unused product, and that would cancel anything further. NO WAY! This morning I found that my debit card been charged $49.95, for Hydrocleanse. When I called I was informed, by someone that spoke very broken English, that I had an active account and would have to return the product and then they would refund my money within 30 days. $3.95 was deducted from my account, but so was the $49.95. Please be aware that free doesn't always mean free. I will NEVER order anything over the internet, no matter how enticing it sounds! I was also scammed by Dazzelwhite, as were many others, from the stories I have read on this page. I should have known better. THERE WILL NOT BE A THIRD TIME!!

• Dl
      24th of Feb, 2010

I fell into the same trap and just had to cancel my credit card in order to stop from being scammed by this company. They charged me the $3.95 and then charged me 87.95 that was not authorized. I have learned my lesson as I am now without a credit card for one week! Buyer beware!!! Also watch out for Dazzelwhite. At least they let you know up front that they were going to automatically start charging you and let you know where to cancel after you paid the .99cents.

• Ab
      13th of Mar, 2010

I got the same thing now I can not find anywhere to cxl the order or talk to anyone . Anybody have a email address for them a phone number anything so I can make sure they do not charge me.

Angel R Basler
    rennebasler@hotmail.com

• Ab
      13th of Mar, 2010

Sorry I was talking about the dazzling white pro system did not order it now I hope my cr card will not be charged.

• Em
      20th of Mar, 2010

I am having the same problem and cannot contact the company has anybody found any contact details for them or has anybody cancelled their card and as a result had problems with the company.

• Kl
      30th of Mar, 2010

Try 1.877.666.0531 or 877.683.3080

• Kl
      30th of Mar, 2010

I did the trial offer for EverBrite Smile, but the package that arrived was for Dazzling White Pro Systems...so your guess that they are scamming under several company names is correct.

• Sc
      31st of Mar, 2010

I also got scammed for the EverBrite Smile, which delivered a package called Dazzling White. I called this number to cancel my trial subscription, which I wrote down some time ago (thank goodness). Here's the number: 1-877-666-0531. See if they have your name and information. If so, tell them to cancel your membership immediately!! Also, wait out for someone to answer, I waited over 12 min to finally talk to someone. But finally got my thing cancelled. I forced them to give me my money back, and they say they will. My bank knows about this now, and if they don't give me back my money, they're getting a MAJOR ###-kicking. I can't believe I fell for this, but lesson learned.

• Ka
      5th of Apr, 2010

THE NUMBER IS 866-556-6914.
    THEY DO NOT CANCEL YOU MEMBER SHIP OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
    THEY WILL CHARGE YOU DEBIT CARD FOR FREE TRAIL 3.95 SOMETIMES THEN IT WILL BE 2.95.THEN AFTER 10 DAYS THEY WILL CHARGED YOUR CARD $39.95 FOR A MTH.
    THEN IT WILL KEEP GOING SOMETIMES FOR MANY MTHS BEING CHARGED ON YOUR ACCOUNT.THIS IS A SCAM
    THIS IS BOGUS COMSANY
    THEY DO NOT CANCEL REMEMBER. YOU MUST HAVE A RMA YOU MUST HAVE A R M A ID. NUMBER TO RETURN VERY IMPORTANT.I HOPE THIS CAN HELP ANYONE.
    YOU CAN E-MAIL ABOUT ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY NEED.
    THEY RIPPED ME OFF AND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN NO NO MONEY BACK THEY WILL NOT SEND YOUR MONEY BACK.
    USING LANGUAGE NOT ENGLISH AND YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IF YOU GET THEM TO ANSWER.
    GRANNYKITTY49@YAHOO.COM IF NEED TO SPEAK TO ME .

• Am
      8th of Apr, 2010

I also have been scammed they call themselves Whitersmile they took £60 then another ?company called I Buildwealth took £27 my bank is investigating and if idont receive any products they will refund my monies

• Oj
      12th of Apr, 2010

I have just had a similar experience to the above. After over 45 minutes on hold (read "ignore"!) I spoke for the second time with a person who disputed the fact that I had called to cancel in "the trial period" for teeth-whitening products. I had the date and time in my hands, and still he denied my facts.

When told I would refuse to pay, he said to just return the product. I said I had refused delivery and told USPS to "return to sender". Then he said they woudl try to locate my returned package. All in all very unsatisfactory! My credit card supplier said I should cancel and opt for a new card, with all the hassle that involves for continuing accounts.

• Ka
      15th of Apr, 2010

yea I got scammed for everbrite and got Dazzling White and they also charged my debit card $87.47. I called today but got the run around and was at work. But tomorrow is going to be a different story. I will get my money back and cancel all other shipments. Also I am going to call my bank and have they do a charge back. So take a look at doing the same. They just think they can take our hard earned money for what!!! I will let you know how I make out after all they mess.

11th of May, 2010

This company is a scam - period! They are the worst company I have done business with in my 66 years. They have a problem in giving you your money credited to your account even if you follow thier instructions to the letter. I did every thing I was told to do and they delay your refund for God knows how long as they keep telling you to call back in 7 to 10 days or 7 to 15 days to get an update. They also tell you that you will get an email from them and you will not get one. I have filed a complaint with the PA Attorney Generals office and hope they will get me some kind of satisfaction.

If there is anyone who has been taken in by this scam from Pennsylvania they should also file a complaint. By getting a mass of complaints, I am sure they will take some sort of action with this company directly or through the State of Florida.

One person cannot make an impact but in mass, we can get something done!

• Pe
      13th of Jul, 2010

I have just noted that Dazzlingbrite of Panama have been using Visa debit to take $40 every two weeks from my account for product they havent supplied. I have been back to VISA to advise them of this scam and have the HSBC / VISA debit card cancelled - which was done straightaway. Now to pursue via VISA to stop this organisation using debit cards etc to obtain money fraudulently. Certainly looks as if they are using different names of companies/products to avoid detection and prosecution.

• Pa
      22nd of Jul, 2010

i am also a victim. i got scammed twice dazling brite and pure white smile. when i called my credit card company, i immediately cancelled my credit card. i used one of the #'s listed above 877-866-0531 and i got through. the scam is that they say they will caancel and there will be no more future charges, making you liable for what was already charged. i told them that i am disputing the charges. i also haven't received the product. also try 866-777-8651 that was the # on my credit card

• Al
      26th of Jul, 2010

PLEASE NOTE THIS CO IS ALSO USING THE NAME BRIGHT WHITE HAS ANYONE GOT AN IN BRITAIN TO CONTACT THIS CO I HAVE CANCELLED MY CARD SO HOPEFULLY THAT WILL STOP THEM TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT