Dazzle White Max / fruad scam

jersey joan
I took a trial officer for under $3.00 shipping and handling
and was charged $56.03 on my bank statement. I now can not pay bills adn have .02 in my checking.

This is a scam big time send the word out
I took its as a trial and got a tube not even listing the net weight. Product looks like a eyeliner case in silver; states
Clycerin, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxie, ETDA, Perpermint Oil and Sodium Saccharin as ingredients probabaly worth litterally $.05

I am trying to stop debit from my bank to accure a second time. NOt sure if they're sending more product or what
###. I've been had. Big Time.

A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
Dazzle White is a complete scam and I too have been taken by their "free trial offer" guise. After signing up for the free trial offer I was billed $14.95 for shipping and received no product of any kind in the 10-14 day waiting period. I've been had I thought, and chocked this up to plain stupidity and that I should have known better. The bigger shock came when I was looking into my banking and found two new charges on my credit card for $65.00 + only seven days appart. The first charge was from "Dazzle White" the second from "White Teeth" - neither charge authorized! I immediately called my credit card company and cancelled my card and contacted the fraud department to make them aware that my credit card had been used for unauthorised billing. Unfortuantely the story doesn't end there! So, after dealing with the credit card company last night I check the mail today and there is a package from some unidentied company for me in a manilla envelope - I open and find three tubes of dazzle white and the faux newsletter thanking me for continuing my use of their product! I call the number listed on the newsletter that is written as "customer complaints" NOT customer service and am connected to an audimated recording of some trying to conivince me that I should contiinue using Dazzle White, that I may not have seen the full effects...I press 0 and after a 10 minute wait am finally connected to a live operator who tells me that she is sorry that I was charged the initial $65 but I did not return the product within the 14 days. Return the product I say, trying not to shout, I never received the product to begin with and now I have been charged twice, the second time from a sister company AND you have the nerve to send a further shipment. I ask to speak to the manager, am put on hold for 10 minutes in which the same operator comes back on and says the manager says that she can credit me back the first $65 but not the $14.95 in shipping and handling but the second $65 can only be credited back if I send the second shipment back to them. WHAT I ask? I didn't want a second shipment, I never authorized it! I continue this cat and mouse banter as she states that it is written in free trial offer agreement, I proceed to ask where???? I read the fine print, and I can assure you that had I read it I wouldn't have signed up to recieve your trial sample. I demand to speak to the manager again, but that's impossible because he is at lunch, but if I return the samle I will be refunded! So, I say fine, I have already reported you to the fraud department and will be emailing everyone I know about the unethical business practices of Dazzle White in both Canada and the USA, I'll simply write return to sender on the envelope. "Oh no miss, you have to send it insured and with a tracking number to ensure we receive the package." So now you are telling me I am paying shipping twice for a product I didn't want! I am out over $25 dollars, have had me credit card billed over $140, have had to cancel my card all because of a free trial offer.

I guess we should all listen to the age old wisdom of "Buyer Beware" - don't be dazzled by this offer. They will take your money, fail to send you product, blame you for negligence of returning product and bill you under a sister company's name and then refuse to credit you back your money. It's a wonder they can sleep at night.
N  22nd of Aug, 2009 by
It's totally outrageous. Count me in as one of the fools who believed in this scam trick. I did recieve the trial sample but was charged $11.90 US instead of the $1.99 on the website. I swallowed it and thought, 'well, you'd learned a lesson.'

Of course, it didn't end there. I checked my credit card bill and there's it is, another charge from 'White Smile' (WHITESMILE 888-227-2950) for another US$58.71.

Similar story that I didn't return product within 14 days ... and that I have signed up for ongoing shipment which I did not do. I was aware of the offer on the website but specifically say no to it.

I'm conditioned since childhood not to use any foul language, but I'm really really tempted this time.

M. Wong
Toronto, Ontario
A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
Same story here... :( I just wish these companies made it their goal to actually help people with their product through straightforward offers, not scandalous trials and charge SIXTY DOLLARS, only in an effort to benefit themselves!!! Absolutely ridiculous.
N  24th of Aug, 2009 by
I just got charged 79.95. Crooks.
A  25th of Aug, 2009 by
same old story and results the same. company is a scam and is constantly rerouting you around without a refund. No results just cancel credit charge and report them. pth
A  26th of Aug, 2009 by
Same story here too... we were charged £96 in total after checking our bank statements. Where can we report these crooks?

I usually always research companies before buying anything online and on this one occasion, i didnt... Thats an expensive lesson learned.

JT, Scotland
A  26th of Aug, 2009 by
This company says there is a sixty day money back guarentee, Has any one checked this out
N  26th of Aug, 2009 by
I don't know but I am sending this ### back and if I don't get my money back I am filing a claim with my bank. I am sick of these damn scams!
N  5th of Sep, 2009 by

Dazzle White Max - Extra Debits from my account
Dazzle White
United Kingdom

On 31st July 2009, I had a charge of £7.46 (plus £1.50 Debit Card Service Charge) for an item I purchased online - Dazzle White Max tooth whitener.
I received the order (which was very poor and does not work) and put it down to a mistake on my part.
A few weeks later, whilst checking my bank statement, I noticed 3 unauthorized withdrawals...
22nd August 2009, Whitesmile 888-227-2950CY £36.55 plus £1.50 D/C Service Charge.
24th August 2009, Vh Access 888-332-2707CY £2.01 plus £1.50 D/C Service Charge.
29th August 2009, Healthmember 888-779-5303CY £4.53 plus £1.50 D/C Service Charge.
All totalling £47.59.
I contacted my bank immediately, who put a 'stop' on my debit card and passed the details on to their fraud investigators.
Their enqiries led them straight to Dazzle White Max, who are responsible for these 'companies' in Cyprus having my bank details and therefore, withdrawing these monies without authorization.
Unfortunately, it appears that this is something I must take up with the company and as I am in England and the company is in America, it's going to be very difficult to get satisfaction in this matter.
I will also add that I am disabled and on benefits, so the money taken from my account has caused me considerable hardship as I am now struggling to pay my bills.
N  8th of Sep, 2009 by

Dazzle White Max - Credit Card Rip Off

I too got sucked in by Dazzle White Max or Dazzle White Pro. The so called "free" sample did not arrive until 3 weeks after I ordered it. There was no amount of postage on the package - just the stick on note, Postage Paid. My credit card was charged $11.90 USD Incl an overseas taxation fee of 45 cents. This converted to $15.47 from my credit card. I used the tiny sample, was happy enough with it but not impressed enough to order any more. My next credit card statement I was charged $58.76 USD incl overseas taxation fee of $2.13, which converted to $73.29 from my credit card. There were also two other charges that I could only assume came from Dazzle White because of the 10 digit reference numbers and inclusive of overseas tax. I rang my bank, recorded a dispute for all those charges, and also cancelled my credit card. The bank informed me that they had taken another payment out of my credit card two days after that statement was issued. I have never received any further products from Dazzle White. My husband figured out how to "cancel" the order I never made via the live chat charade. Then I went looking for others who have been ripped off. They are all over the world.

Many of the LINKS on the Dazzle White sites and their similies are not operational. There are a whole bunch of blogs written by women who supposedly live near me that keep popping up. (My husband said that they probably don't even know their photos are being used.) The only place that I could find any reference to ongoing charges and membership fees for other sites was right down the bottom of one site - in the tiniest print was a link to Terms of Use, next to the name of the creator of the site and privacy policy. As far as I knew, Terms of Use usually refers to the website owner not being responsible for any loss or damage, or virus or financial liability etc. They are definitely not forward in letting you know what you're signing up for.

Also, apart from being unethical and deceitful, why was I charged so much postage when their Australian address, which is where my package apparently came from is Dazzle Smile Australia, PO Box 4440, Milperra, NSW 1891. (I got that address from another complaints site.) Why was I charged conversion rates for a product that came from Sydney? And how can I be charged for tax to an overseas country through my credit card for a product that came from Sydney? If this company is taking "tax" from people, where is it going when there is no need for us to pay it? Would the ATO be interested in their dealings? Does anyone know of the ins and outs of these processes?

To anyone who is interested in launching a class action - I have no idea how to do this! I would be interested in adding my name.
N  22nd of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Dazzle White Max! Not dazzle smile, I just had "elitepack", "ultifreshwell", "HEALTHMEMBER", & "VH ACCESS" al take money from my account since i ordered the dazzle white max and i want to know how they can keep charging my card...that not in anything on their terms or site, I am extremely pissed and am doing everything in my power to get these ###s busted.
N  18th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
i just signed up for the trial what is the number to call to cancel in Austrlia please help!
N  21st of Oct, 2009 by
I thought I'd cancelled dazzlewhite order months realising it was a scam Just checked my account & they've taken money out again. I've had to cancel my card and order a new one. I can't find any other way.
N  21st of Oct, 2009 by
Dazzlewhite! What a nightmare! Everyone should go to A Current Affair or Today Tonight. Huge ripoff. I've had to cancel my card to get them off my back. Surely someone has had some luck in reporting these guys? Love to hear.
N  21st of Oct, 2009 by
If anyone has an answer re Dazzlewhite please email me on anettem@bigpond.com
Thank you.
A  8th of Feb, 2010 by
Hi Tena,
thank you for your response in trying to help us.
Alas, when calling from Australia this number comes up as unlisted.
For my last delivery, I was charged TWICE! $98 one day, and then $100 3 days later. Also, my last delivery was faulty.
I am happy to pay the previous charges, but would like my last 2 payments of $198 refunded - and I have no contact details at all.
Please notify us how we can get in contact with you, as the number you have provided is not valid.
N  17th of Mar, 2010 by
Oh and now you care about us? i was told that if I return my order to the factory before 30 days I would receive a full refund. Its been what, 10 months and I havent seen a penny to my card nor have I heard a word from them. Great company, really. Here's an idea, put on your website that you will charge $79 for the "free trial" after 14 days...and you can't do a damn thing about it. This is why I dont trust many online companies, because they screw you over and probably laugh about it. Just shut down and help clear the internet of frauds and scams.