Dazzle White / FREE trial

My 13 year old niece used my credit card on the internet to purchase a "FREE" trial of teeth whitening product without my knowledge. When she told me what she had done, I immediately called my credit card co. They informed me that there was two charges on my card from them. One in the amount of $1.95 {shipping price for the free sample}. And a second amount of $58.76. I checked dazzle white terms and conditions. #2 states that products offered are available ONLY to individuals that are at least 18, and that can enter into legally binding contracts. #5 states that a pre-authorized pending payment of $58.76 does apply for the trial offer for your initial 14 day trial membership. This pending charge will remain active for 30 days from your initial sign up day. I called them and canceled the order. I told them she was a 13 year old girl. They will not refund the money to my credit card. I called my credit card co. back and told them to close my account. They informed me that the charge was already on the card. I closed the account anyway. Please don't let companies like this take advantage of anyone no matter what age.

Fu

Comments

10th of Jul, 2009

Official word from the BBB website:

"As of June 2009, this company has received a large amount of complaints. The complaints are regarding consumers ordering a free trial sample of the product. In most cases, the free sample is never received and the consumers are charged $58.76 for monthly membership and monthly auto shipments.

At this time, your BBB has not been able to contact this company. The toll free number is a call service that just process their orders. Dazzle White was using a address listed in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Which location was a UPS Store.

The website is listing a contract address out of the country. The World Headquarters address appears as Gillmap Limited 9 Broomhill, Stanley, DH9 8AZ Durham

The BBB at this time is requesting that everyone please file their complaints with the Internet Crime Department of the FBI. The website is www.ic3.gov

10th of Nov, 2009

Here is the head office phone number and address for the Ultifreshwell / Dazzle Smile / Dazzle White Pro scam company:

JustThink Media
    Company Owner: Jesse Willms

More about this scam company and their history can be found here:

Where to file complaints:

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Good luck to all who have been caught by these scammers!

29th of Nov, 2009

Hello scam robot people, Chuck can cut and paste too:

Instead of helping people the dazzlewhite scam robots just keep a cutting and a pasting the same reply over and over!

Well if you don't want to dealwith a robot, here is the head office phone number and address for the Dazzle Smile / Dazzle White Pro scam company:

Just Think Media

Address: 527, 52328 Range Road 233, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

More about this scam company and their history can be found here:

Where to file complaints:

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Good luck to all who have been caught by these scammers!

And end to this scam and refunds of stolen money is our number one concern,

Thanks,