Dazzle DVD / No refund

I ordered The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes from Dazzle DVD online (order number [protected] )and paid via PayPal the amount of $78.50 for the set. I have yet to hear from the company or to see the dvd set I ordered.

I have e-mailed Dazzle DVD approximately 5 times with no response. I have telephoned them twice, and get the voicemail of a man named Jeff (and the mailbox is full). I have sent a letter to Dazzle DVD last week, and I still have not heard from them.

Please help. I have contacted PayPal, and they have sent a complaint as well; however, PayPal will not pursue this any further. All I want is the dvd set I paid for or a full refund.

To

Comments

• Ca
      10th of Jan, 2012

I had the same thing happen to me! I ordered the complete Wonder Years set for approximately $60.00 with shipping and I have tried to contact them too, but nothing has happened. I am really upset. How can we work against this?