Days Inn / unclean and poor service

St. Petersburg, US

I checked in to the Days Inn at 650 34th St in St. Petersburg FL this evening at 1am. Tired from traveling, I inquired about possibly getting a late checkout time. The woman at the desk said she leaves at 7am and that she has no control over anything that happens after she leaves - not a great customer service attitude. So I move on to my room and find it seemingly satisfactory. But once I pulled back the comforter I found NUMEROUS stains on the bedsheets. There were yellow stains on the flat sheet, pink marks on the fitted sheet and burn holes and a sticky spot on the brown blanket over top. I will include pictures below. It was clear that none had been washed. In the bathroom the towels were covered in dust from the dirty air filter vent. I called the front and received the same lackluster attitude. Finally I was informed that there were no more blankets, just a duvet meant for a different sized bed. The woman at the front told me unapologetically that sometimes the smoking room blankets get mixed up with nonsmoking... this still does not explain dirty sheets however. Finally around 2am this is sorted out (not very satisfactorily because I still don't have a blanket). I was still not offered the option of late checkout even though an hour of my time has just been wasted.

Ks