Days Inn / filth & endangerment
Earlier This Year My Wife and Myself rented a room (#148) and it was beyond filthy not to mention fire codes and possible health endangerment. we were on the backside with all the garbage and storage rooms, there was not any other customers there at this time, when we asked for a room change or a refund, they argued with us for several hours and said they was going to lock the room with our items inside. i have sent some photos of the room. we were there on business and must say we may never go back and may never rent another room from any of your hotels/motels again. no compensation was offered at all, nothing.
James & Tina Fresh
406 N. Emmons St.
Madison, Indiana 47250
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - hotel rooms
- Days Inn - I am complaining about the quality of the room...
- Days Inn - cancellation and customer service
- Days Inn - hotel
- Days Inn Wyndham Birmingham - manager extremely rude and room