Days Inn / refund for reservation help? (manager needed)

Hello,
I am hoping you can help to froward my email to a manager please. My husband attends a church conference in Kennesaw GA yearly and stays at your Days Inn there. This year I (his wife) decided to join him and we used our new AAA insurance to help us book. (Again, it was our 1st time using AAA)

Are room is book for about 3 weeks from now but we just received an email stating the conference has been moved to a different town. So when we called we were told we chose a price that you cannot cancel. WHAT? Weve never heard of such a thing being it was our first time using our AAA. This puts us in a very difficult spot as we are on a very tight budget. Is there anyway someone could please help us out? I'd hate to have to use a different hotel other then yours in years to come over this.

[removed]

Trip Number: [removed]
Confirmation #: [removed]
Email used to make reservation: [removed]

• Updated by Vicki Heiman, Sep 19, 2017