Days Inn / overcharging on the deposit
Me and my family checked into the Days Inn and Suites Golden/Denver West on march 3rd. When we got there they told us they had a $50 deposit that would be returned when we checked out. They lady at the front desk charged me $97. When I went in and told her about it she didnt even say she was sorry. The manager told me that the money would be put back on my card. We got to our room and the floor had tape and dirt ect. My husband decides whe would only stay the one night we asked about getting our money back and they said no. So we ended up checking out at 6 on the 4th. The same lady I delt with before told me I wouldn't get a refund cause we checkes out late. I said ok. We left and they finally put my $97 back in my account. Now on monday the 5th. They hit me for 2 different amounts equalling to the $97 I was charged on day one. I had to file fraud charges with my bank and cancel my card. All because of their imcompatance!!!
I will never stay there again!!!
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel
- Days Inn - entire hotel