Days Inn / over billed
I stayed at Days Inn Downtown Gatlinburg from 11/30/18 -12/2/18. I was double charged. I paid the full fee of $229.62 the morning of the 30th and then was charged an additional $114.81 that night. I was told when I called the following week that was an error and I should have never been charged the $ 114.81. I was told that I would receive a refund back on my card but I never received it. I then was told via email on December 17th that it would take 7-10 business days to process the refund. I never received that refund and haven't been able to get any more response from the hotel. I would like my refund to be processed.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn Wild Wild West - brittany, front desk clerk 
- Days Inn - appearance of motel room
- Days Inn - upon arriving employees failed to mention the pet policy.
- Days Inn - unauthorized charges. overcharged. charged 4 times!!
- Days Inn By Wyndham - all