Days Inn / double charging then adding another charge!!
I stayed at Days Inn Ruthers Glen Va. when I checked out on my way home I checked my account and I was doubled charged. I talked to 3 different people at that Days Inn. It was confirmed I was double charged. I had to wait several days to be credited. The VERY day my account was credited another charge of $20.61 appears. Now I am trying to fiquire our what this is. I am sorry but this has been the most stressful, expensive go fast night I have ever had. I sent an email on the 10-11-17 about the random charge of $20.61 and I have not heard anything back. By using Days Inn with my Wyndham points has been the worst experience I have had with Wyndham!!! I am not going to give up to get my $20.61 back. The saddest part of it all. We are going back to the amusement park this weekend and would be booking 3 rooms and I am afraid to use Days Inn because of the way all the charges are happening. The hotel was older but it was clean, neat and I felt safe there with my children alone without my husband. Getting irritated and upset to say the least.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - reservation cancelled without my authorization
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel