Days Inn / double charging then adding another charge!!

Ruthers Glen Va, United States

I stayed at Days Inn Ruthers Glen Va. when I checked out on my way home I checked my account and I was doubled charged. I talked to 3 different people at that Days Inn. It was confirmed I was double charged. I had to wait several days to be credited. The VERY day my account was credited another charge of $20.61 appears. Now I am trying to fiquire our what this is. I am sorry but this has been the most stressful, expensive go fast night I have ever had. I sent an email on the 10-11-17 about the random charge of $20.61 and I have not heard anything back. By using Days Inn with my Wyndham points has been the worst experience I have had with Wyndham!!! I am not going to give up to get my $20.61 back. The saddest part of it all. We are going back to the amusement park this weekend and would be booking 3 rooms and I am afraid to use Days Inn because of the way all the charges are happening. The hotel was older but it was clean, neat and I felt safe there with my children alone without my husband. Getting irritated and upset to say the least.

Oct 16, 2017