Days Inn / days inn in cabot, arkansas
We rented a room for 2 nights. First I was told that there were no handicap accessible rooms available at all. My husband is an amputee and is truly in need of such a room. However, we make do, as we are in town for Memorial Services for our Brother-in-law. So the really bad problem was Saturday September 23, 2017 when I didn't sleep well. I felt like I was being bitten by something all night. I just figured it was me. When my husband woke up he had a complaint of the same feeling! I checked and found ants on him! And pulled the covers back found a bed with ants inside checked me and ants also! Upon telling the desk clerks nothing but gee that's too bad and we'll see they spray the room today. Was all we got! What the heck!?
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn Wild Wild West - brittany, front desk clerk 
- Days Inn - appearance of motel room
- Days Inn - upon arriving employees failed to mention the pet policy.
- Days Inn - unauthorized charges. overcharged. charged 4 times!!
- Days Inn By Wyndham - all