Days Inn / breakfast, cleanliness of room
I stayed at Days Inn Concordia, MO, on October 10, 2018. I was charged $84.77 + $10 for my dog. Confirmation #[protected].
The tub was chipped and the bathroom had a hole in the ceiling.
I was looking forward to breakfast the following, but found only bread and a few apples. I left with only coffee which was not hot.
I was truly disappointed in the room and breakfast. I will not recommend this Days Inn to anyone.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel
- Days Inn - entire hotel