Days Buying Trade Co. / Fake

1 Shanghai, China
Phone: 008613178277757

I made online order for mobiles from china.
The web site name: www.daysbuying.com and the person name is Stanley Won and when i asked him about the minimum quantity and I can purchased he asked me that this is no any limitation so I sent him 705 dollars through Western Union from Bahrain and MTCN: No. [protected] and the sender was our company accountant Mr. Zahid Bilal Cheema on dated 24th December 2014 and when he received the amount he sent me a message by skype through user name Stanley Won that the money when I sent that is not enough as their company policy is that the order should be more than 1400 dollars so I told him that we he didn't tell me before so he asked that he is new in the company and he doesn't know the policy of the company so he can't send me my order then I asked him to refund my money and then he didn't reply for a long period and after one week he replied that the refund will take more than one month.

Therefore sir please help me in getting back my money and save us from these king of fraudulent vendors who are spoiling china's reputation on online purchasing.

Company name: Days Buying Trade Co.
Person Incharge on Skype: Stanley Won

(Money sent on the following Address)
First Name: Chaoliang