Dawn Jewellery / Got Scammed

1 3590 Claremont StreetHalifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 902-453-0670

This company is a pure scam -- a supposed work from home project making bracelets -- they get you to pay $79.90 and say they will send product and assembly tools to be assembled but the reality is that when you receive the product not enough to complete the 30 bracelets they state need to be completed -- and the bracelet they expect you to make does not have proper instruction and it is a complicated process to complete -- got scammed by breaking my own rule of not checking out this business properly. This company should be shut down and fast.

More Dawn Jewellery Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sy
      17th of Jul, 2008

OOOHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD WHAT AM GONNA DOOOOOOOO..I DID THE SAME MISTAKE I PAID THEM ALREADY OH MY GOD WHAT I HAVE DONE.

I AM ALSO WAITING FOR MY FIRST START-UP KIT...NOW I KNOW ITS NOT GOING TO COME I DONNT KNOW WHY THIS KIND OF COMPAINIES IS STILL WORKING AND FOOLING AROUND ...I TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT THEY DIDNT SHOW THERE PHONE NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESSE THEY HAVE ONLY THERE FAKE WEBSITE ...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD I WANT MY MONEY BACK ..I DONNT WANT TO MAKE FAKE BRACELETS...

NOW I CANNT DO ANY THING ...

19th of Jul, 2008

If so many people are being scammed with this offer of stay at home income...maybe someone should call the 5th estate and have them investigate this company that is scamming people. This would make a good story to investigate and find out what is really going on and why consumer affairs hasn't done anything about it. Call the local big paper in Ontario or the local television station and ask them to investigate it and give them the websites that have current information. I just received one in the mail and I live in a little backwater in Alberta, but the information had to come off a site on the net, is that where they get their mailing lists?

7th of Aug, 2008

whew whew! I supposed to register and have this home business try but when I read this complaints I totally decided not to continue...I don't want to just give my $79.90 for nothing.no way!

• Da
      12th of Sep, 2008

I now live in bc.I too received a flyer in the mail, but decided to check it out.I, m glad I did.I, m from Ontario, And am tempted to have a few cousins have a chat with these bloodsuckers.One way to shut them down is a class action lawsuit.A freeze can be put on all assets so they can, t be disposed of well suit is ongoing.I, m not a lawyer(more bloodsuckers)but if someone out there more compenent than I on the computor can get a list of victims together, and talk to a lawyer, you can all get your money back.Good Luck nailing those pieces of sh__.