Davish News / Advert

1 30 New Kent Road, Lambeth London, SE1 6TJ, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I place an AD at Davish New Newsagents at Elephant & Castle regularly. Their prices fluctuate regularly. If the boss is there the price is constant but they rip people off by charging what they like. They forget what they charge the week before and up the prices. The prices are random and the explanations are ludicrous.

An
Apr 29, 2013

Comments

Apr 29, 2013

As well as ripping me off charging me extortionate prices to place an AD in their window, when I complained, I was told to get out of their shop. They were very rude and disrespectful.

•   Apr 29, 2013

I contacted them and now they are stil doing the same. I dont recommend any business using this service they will use escerpts from your webpage and your business name to promote multi- state wide with your business name. They return calls when you have problems. I think it is a one man show. $10 month will ruin your business name. Attached are photos of just what happened to my business name. Search engine optimization is affected by their honory tactics.